Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread May 18th, 2017

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
This topic will always be locked in mystery. First reports on forums was she was raising two teenagers with somebody and retired from business. Then a much later forum started by someone who saw sister through SA site said she was doing massage for select clients
and living with boyfriend not wanting to take on additional clients. Now we have this
forum started with the different spelling of her name and the mysterious research of
her mate from someone who said he never even met her. How would one even go about searching her mate-where would you even
start looking? So I guess I'll just have to wait for next years new forum thread to
see what other new mysterious info is revealed.
This thread is friggin hilarious. One of my all time favorites
Unread May 26th, 2017
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Mine too she is a true urban legend
Unread June 2nd, 2017
Junior Puppy

Donation is infamous around these parts

Apparently not erased
Unread June 2nd, 2017
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Her and her twin sister are both nuckin futs. The sister would only give a massage with HJ and would only accept a $25 Walmart gift card as payment. I actually saw Eileen driving a beat up POS when she came to pick up her twin...acted like she never knew me and would not look at me. LOL (OK well...I can't blame her for that HAHA)
Unread June 3rd, 2017

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold
Default twin?

she has a twin sister? is she still massaging??