Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread July 25th, 2018
Junior Puppy

Fyrtog will become famous soon enough
Default Speaking Vietnamese and Thai

Hello:

Knowing some Spanish, I have always been able use some words and phrases that I know when I have seen a Latin provider at a MP. I am interested in going to a Vietnamese and Thai MP and I was wondering if anyone knows any words and phrases that I could use.
Right now, I am trying to make up a list.

I know it’s kind of an odd request but thank you in advance.
Unread July 25th, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyrtog View Post
Hello:

Knowing some Spanish, I have always been able use some words and phrases that I know when I have seen a Latin provider at a MP. I am interested in going to a Vietnamese and Thai MP and I was wondering if anyone knows any words and phrases that I could use.
Right now, I am trying to make up a list.

I know it’s kind of an odd request but thank you in advance.
If you have a smart phone install translators. I like Google Translate, iTranslate and Microsoft Translator. They will also play back the translation which helps you pronounce the phrase. Be sure to input simple sentences because complex English sentence structure may not translate properly. I tend to formulate grammatically correct English sentences they way they talk in order to get a decent translation.
Unread July 26th, 2018
Junior Puppy

Default Speaking Vietnamese and Thai

Deezguy:

Thanks for the reply. I figure that I could find translation which I have for some of the easy stuff like: Hi, Goodbye, and etc. Not sure if they would have translation for some of the other words and phrases, if you know what I mean LOL !
Unread July 26th, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyrtog View Post
Deezguy:

Thanks for the reply. I figure that I could find translation which I have for some of the easy stuff like: Hi, Goodbye, and etc. Not sure if they would have translation for some of the other words and phrases, if you know what I mean LOL !
Disable your phone's ability to block offensive words. It's not the translator app that blocks those words. it's the phone's OS.
Also check YouTube for vids on how to curse in Vietnamese and Thai.
Unread July 27th, 2018
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

Suay - Pretty
wab wam - Sexy hot
Doot Hum - Suck Dick
Joop - Kiss
Chack Wow - Jack Off
Gim (jim) - Pussy
Lia Gim - Lick Pussy
Kiew Kab Tawan - Anal
Sep Mak - Taste good (when u lick her ha ha)

These are some thai terms phonically translated. But if you really want to turn a thai girl on talk to her about food or sleeping... ha ha ha

Prae
Unread July 27th, 2018
Junior Puppy

Prae:

Thanks, this is what I had in mind !
Unread July 28th, 2018
Junior Puppy

AMPgrrl will become famous soon enough

I learned simply how to say "thank you" in Thai, Korean, Chinese & Vietnamese. Keeps it simple to remember and a "thank you" in a providers native language can mean a lot to them.
Unread July 29th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Try Thai and Vietnamese on the Pimsleur tapes. The 30 chapter series.
1/2 hour a day for 30 days give or take, repeat a chapter if you didn't get more than 80-90% of it. Hearing speaking only. No writing.

Thai is easier than Viet. In Viet there are so many sound pairs that sound different to Viets that sound the same to us (Ga- ca, gan-con, etc). Much harder to punch thru Viet but Pimsleur sure helped.
Unread July 29th, 2018
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

A lot of them will think you have a viet or Thai girlfriend/wife if you know too much of the language. How do you explain where you learned how to say lick pussy in Thai?
Unread July 30th, 2018
Junior Puppy

Even though I have indicated to get a notification when there is a reply I am not getting them and I am not always able to check the site but I wanted to say thank you to the ones that have responded thus far as well as for any future responses.

Thanks again !