Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 18th, 2012
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

I found smelly Thai pussy in a HE place in LA. She was very young, too.
Instantly killed the smell of victory of having reached all the way to inside her pants...
Unread August 19th, 2012
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Mpkid, you must only sample top of the line Asian pussy.. I have experienced more than a few smelly pussy Asian providers. I had one monger tell me how he got shit on his dick from a Asian provider once.. I immediately crossed that low cost Asian provider off my list.

I wish we could take race out of this discussion, and get back on topic of top 5 pet peeves.
Unread August 19th, 2012
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

my top 5

1. no shower or table shower available
2. stop the action to collect tip
3. young girls asking $80 for naked hj and will not allow touching
4. saran wrap bj
5. BBFS in the heat of the moment, thinking you're a special customer, to later find out she has BBFS with close to 10,000 other special customers....LOL
Unread August 19th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
Mpkid, you must only sample top of the line Asian pussy.. I have experienced more than a few smelly pussy Asian providers. I had one monger tell me how he got shit on his dick from a Asian provider once.. I immediately crossed that low cost Asian provider off my list.

I wish we could take race out of this discussion, and get back on topic of top 5 pet peeves.
I never said it didn't exist. We have all found it. What I meant was there is a much lower percentage among Asian providers.
And if your buddy got shit on his dick and he wasn't BBanal then all I can say is could you please PM her name to me so I don't stumble across her by mistake? LOL Even the world famous Anal Kim is always clean and she may hold the world record for most cocks in every hole. If not she sure should at least get a lifetime achievement award or something!
Unread August 19th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Pet peeves
#1. Having to haggle a price with a hard on.
#2. Being told to hurry up and cum.
#3. Interruptions (Phones, customers, MMS, LE or any other boner killers)
#4. Making an appointment well in advance and being told you have to wait 20 min.
#5. After agreeing on a price for BBBJ the girl barely puts the tip of the head in her mouth and tries to fake it with her hand.
Unread August 20th, 2012
VIP User

thunderone is infamous around these parts

Pet peeves

1. when you try to suck her nipples but you can smell other mongers saliva!
2. finally you are doing FIV and you can smell sticky FISH from your fingers!
3. Asking for tips every fucking 5 secounds!
4. when you just walk-in w/o appt and you saw hottie in front desk but you got fatty!
5. just like other monger said, you got BBFS but later found out Everyone got BBFS!
Unread October 12th, 2012
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

this thread is priceless, and pretty much covers it for me! i didn't read pages 3 and 4, but has anyone mentioned the stench of Chinese or Korean food that often permeates these places? (i do like Chinese food tho). or else the smell of mice in some of these places?
Unread October 13th, 2012
VIP User

shenyang

Since when are these girls jobs hard enought,some make $100.00 in 30 min.A good waitress works harder than they ever will.
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Lots of good ones already. Here are a few that come to mind which I don't think I saw yet:

1. Saran wrap
2. No shower, no soap in the shower, or a bar of soap.
3. Girls who say they will give you a BBBJ, but it's mainly HJ.
4. Girls who spit all over the penis because they think that's sexy.
5. Lowering my standards because I need to nut.
5. Girls who try to put a condom on when the penis is still limp.
6. Low shower doors, ceilings, etc. I've bumped my head countless times.
7. Bait and switch, changing names, etc.
8. Reading about great service from a provider ... who is an hour+ drive away.
9. Upon finishing a session, seeing the girl just straighten the sheet or towel on the bed, rather than putting a new one on.
10. Visiting a provider who is obviously on something.
11. Visiting a provider who lectures you on safety and risks.
12. Visiting a provider who is staying at a dump motel, pimp in the parking lot, etc.

That's enough for now.
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Oh yeah, here are a couple more:

1. Girls who go overboard with faking the orgasms.
2. Reading reviews of guys who actually believe they are making these girls have multiple orgasms. "I went down on her and she had three Os. Her 4th and 5th came when I nibbled her tits." Hahaha.