Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 23rd, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

We all know guys that are naturally good with women and many times those guys are not the best looking either. They have confidence that shows through even though they may not be great looking or rich. Then on the other hand you have guys that are so good looking they don't have to do anything. I used to know a guy like that. He wasn't the brightest guy but he was described as "beautiful" by many many women. We would go to a club and he would sit at the bar and women would literally line up to talk to him. They would throw themselves at him. He would always pick the hottest ones and take them home and fuck them EVERY TIME! It was interesting to watch but you can't learn anything from that because he did it on looks alone. He had no personality, no job, no car etc. Then something interesting happened. His adopted dad died and left him several million dollars. He was adopted and never thought he would get a piece of his dad's money but for some strange reason (which caused lots of legal problems) his dad left him more money than his wife and real kids! Now imagine the same guy rolling up in a brand new 500SL AMG Mercedes! It was sickening!! He fell for some girl spent hundreds of thousands on her, bought her a Mercedes and being the typical American cunt she was, appreciated nothing. Here she is with a great looking, rich guy that was genuinely a sweet good guy and he loved her and would do anything for her. She cheated on him, lied to him, fucked him over every way she could and because he wasn't used to girls not doing what he wanted he had no clue how to handle it. The same way hot girls are used to getting guys to do what ever they want that they don't know how to handle it when a guy won't kiss her ass and give her money just because she is hot...they short circuit! (We have all been with these type of girls that are hung up on some guy that is an asshole that treats her bad but she can't help wanting him?? It's because they want a guy that isn't a pussy and won't put up with her pouty, wants everything her way attitude.) Then one day I got a call from someone (I hadn't seen my friend in several years...once he got the money he kind of disappeared) and they asked if I know Jason So&So?? I said yes I know him...why? The guy went on to say "I'm Jason's brother and I was going through his phone to let all of his friends know that he killed himself the other day" Later I found out from his best friend that he killed himself over that stupid cunt because she dumped him. So every time you think of dating some American bitch remember this guy and that no matter how rich, how good looking or how nice you are to them....it's never good enough! You still have to pass ALL of their constant bitch tests to prove you are a man to them and if you don't PASS....you will be abused, treated like shit, cheated on and not respected. If you do pass...then this girl will be hung up on you and you can fuck her, cheat on her lie to her and she will beg you to come back to do it to her some more!!! Once you figure this out.... you wouldn't want a girl like that for your GF anyway! LOL Welcome to America!

Last edited by MPkid; June 23rd, 2014 at 04:45 PM.
Unread June 23rd, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
If you describe this treatment, feminized robots tell you it's your own fault and that your view of the world is twisted and "no wonder you can't find someone to be interested in you."
I hate to be negative, but I kind of agree with the feminized robot, your (Obsessive) view of the world is twisted and depressing and sad.

Think of life, relationships, careers, etc. as puzzles. Are you good at it or are you a loser? Are you a fighter or a quitter? If you are a loser, then accept it, or get some help and change.

You were given so many great ideas in the prior thread, but I suspect you didn't really try any of them. If you dabbled, it was without conviction and total commitment. You just want to focus on how it is the bitches fault. Your negativity is a self-fulfilling prophecy. You see what you expect to see. You create a vibe and aura about you that begs to be bullied by women.

I have met poor guys, fat guys, ugly guys, skinny guys that have game. It comes from inside.
Unread June 23rd, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
I hate to be negative, but I kind of agree with the feminized robot, your (Obsessive) view of the world is twisted and depressing and sad.

Think of life, relationships, careers, etc. as puzzles. Are you good at it or are you a loser? Are you a fighter or a quitter? If you are a loser, then accept it, or get some help and change.

You were given so many great ideas in the prior thread, but I suspect you didn't really try any of them. If you dabbled, it was without conviction and total commitment. You just want to focus on how it is the bitches fault. Your negativity is a self-fulfilling prophecy. You see what you expect to see. You create a vibe and aura about you that begs to be bullied by women.

I have met poor guys, fat guys, ugly guys, skinny guys that have game. It comes from inside.
I agree 100% it does come from inside but the difference is GAME CAN BE LEARNED! You can become a guy that is attractive to women. To become proficient at anything (learning a new language, playing a musical instrument, golf etc) takes dedication and practice and if you are not gifted in some way it takes about 2 years to get good and a lifetime to master. Go look up Neil Strauss. He was a nerdy book worm writer and before he wrote The Game I think he said he had 1 GF his whole life. Now he is one of the greatest PUAs of all time. He is not tall and good looking he is bald and funny looking but he learned how to be the guy you are talking about and has written many books and does seminars on the subject. It can be learned and it isn't something you have to be born with.
Obsessive, your homework assignment should you choose to take it is to read "THE GAME" then decide what you want to do with yourself after that.
Unread June 23rd, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I agree 100% it does come from inside but the difference is GAME CAN BE LEARNED! You can become a guy that is attractive to women. To become proficient at anything (learning a new language, playing a musical instrument, golf etc) takes dedication and practice and if you are not gifted in some way it takes about 2 years to get good and a lifetime to master. Go look up Neil Strauss. He was a nerdy book worm writer and before he wrote The Game I think he said he had 1 GF his whole life. Now he is one of the greatest PUAs of all time. He is not tall and good looking he is bald and funny looking but he learned how to be the guy you are talking about and has written many books and does seminars on the subject. It can be learned and it isn't something you have to be born with.
Obsessive, your homework assignment should you choose to take it is to read "THE GAME" then decide what you want to do with yourself after that.
Obsessive, listen to the Kid. Read his last two posts. He's got the only solution that might work for you. He says you can learn this stuff, and that it worked for him. Obviously he was motivated to try. I have my doubts about how motivated you are, but I'd be happy for you to prove me wrong. Just don't reply back with an excuse for why the Kid's suggestion won't work either. You're not going to get any better advice than that.
Unread June 24th, 2014

kewlBraad is on a distinguished road

Preach it mp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpkid View Post
i said before...sign up for david d'angelo's newsletter and buy his ebook. http://www.doubleyourdating.com/

your fear of violence is false. Guys out there aren't looking to get in fights and beat up guys they might feel are a threat to them unless you really are a physical threat to them.
I am the guy you describe in your posts. I'm 5'6" half asian, not rich, not good looking and i could go on an on but you get the point. The one thing i am is confident and have no fear of approaching a hot girl and saying some random off the wall shit to her. The kind of shit that no guy has ever said to her! But doing it in a way to make her laugh and see that i have a pair of balls for doing that and a "cocky funny" personality so i don't appear to be either a threat to her or an arrogant asshole. Humor is the great equalizer! Hot girls get hit on every day...but they don't get made fun of often. If you can approach a hot girl in 6 inch heals and tell her "i like your shoes" you're just like every other lame guy that wants to sniff her asshole and her "bitch shield" instantly goes up. She might smile and say thanks then turn and ignore you and unless you are so confident you can remove her shield and use it against her before she uses it on you then you fail. If you are able to say something like you: "wow...those are great shoes" her: "uhh...thanks?!" you "my grandma used to wear shoes just like that!" her "really???" you "yeah...she was a stripper....where do you work?" you see that shit is funny and she will dig the banter even if though you are insinuating she looks like a stripper you are doing it in a way that is funny and she knows you are playing. Now you're involved in a fun conversation with a hot girl and she's enjoying getting hit on by you because only a guy with huge balls and tons of confidence would bust her balls about a pair of shoes she probably spent hours deciding to buy. American women don't respond to compliments they respond to confidence and one of the best ways to show confidence is to tease them about something (close, shoes, purse, hair, etc) in a way that is funny and clear that you're not trying to insult them. In the little scenario above i never said anything bad about her shoes...just that my "grandma" wore some like them. When you try this kind of shit you will fuck up, say the wrong thing, insult some girls and some girls (especially ones without a sense of humor) might get mad and tell you to get fucked....so what? She's clearly a cunt and you walk away telling yourself you're glad you found out now she's a cunt before you wasted any time on her. Another good trick as you approach these girls is to picture them in the morning with bed head, hairy legs no make up on the toilet trying to squeeze out their morning dump and if you're going to let that girl intimidate you then go look for an easier target to approach!!! I got really good at this stuff....but at the end of the day i still couldn't stand that i had to play this "game" and believe me i have lots of "game" but they call it that for a reason. It is a game. It's not real. It's tricks and traps to get girls to like who they think you are and you get good at faking who you are to attract girls that for the most part you wouldn't want anything to do with. However, i do strongly recommend that you learn this stuff because what it will do for you is make you confident and women can detect confidence a mile away and almost everything they do in life is in some form or another a test to see how you respond. Not calling or texting, going out and not telling you, "forgetting" to do things they told you they would do etc etc. How you respond to these blatant forms of disrespect to your manhood will determine whether she thinks you're a man or another wussy boy. After years of this torture (and i say torture loosely) and constant testing i learned that foreign women don't play these bullshit games. Everything is more natural (the way it should be) and the way we as men think it should be. If you see a cute girl in asia or a girl here born in asia and tell her you think she is cute she will genuinely thank you and be excited you noticed her. She won't instantly try to test you by being a cunt to see if you are man enough to handle her bitch test. But sadly you and many others just aren't into fob type girls and so you won't listen to good advice and you will continue to do the same things and get the same results and start to believe there is something wrong with you! I was in that stage for about 10 years and had a fat white cunt of a gf because that was the best i believed i could get (based on my looks, income, height etc.) until i decided to do something about it and it took me 2 years to learn, try, perfect and believe that the pua stuff (david d'angelo etc) was real and would work for me. Now i'm glad i don't have to use that stuff anymore but it changed me from a 5'6" scrawny, not good looking, half asian, small dick, broke ass loser into a man that has a gorgeous wife and the ability to approach and attract women all over the world.
Unread June 24th, 2014
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I agree 100% it does come from inside but the difference is GAME CAN BE LEARNED!
Yes, you are right, the game can be learned. Personally, I'm not interested in learning the game. I have lost any interest in American women. Fortunately I live in an area with a lot of pleasant and attractive Asian immigrant women, and I travel on business out of the country a couple of months out of the year. AMPs fill in the gaps...
Unread June 24th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiOpai View Post
Yes, you are right, the game can be learned. Personally, I'm not interested in learning the game. I have lost any interest in American women. Fortunately I live in an area with a lot of pleasant and attractive Asian immigrant women, and I travel on business out of the country a couple of months out of the year. AMPs fill in the gaps...
I'm a slow learner. I went through this learning process in the early 2000's and THEN learned that all I was doing was attracting women that I would fuck but had NO desire to have in my life any other way shape or form. Then I started dating a girl from Mexico that spoke NO English and it was so much better than American cunts that when we split up I have NEVER even considered dating a girl born in America again! I live near little Saigon and here in So Cal we have every kind of Asian community withing minutes. I dated a Cambodian girl from LB, Chinese girls from Monterey Park, Viets from OC, K-girls from GG and K-town and the list goes on. We really do live in the best place for pussy in the States. Cheap MP's everywhere and every kind of Asian there is within minutes. Anyone that actively looks for American girls gets what they deserve. It's just a shame my buddy didn't live long enough for me to take him to Asia. Who knows....we might both be living there now if I did. A good looking, rich, NICE guy in Asia gets more pussy than Brad Pitt could here!!!!
Unread June 24th, 2014
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I'm not being defensive, I'm just trying to understand how someone can project being "the most interesting man in the world" type. That takes throw-around money, lots of available time to befriend people who will do favors for you, dropping even more cash on clothes and doing things that are "interesting", building up a reputation. With all of this come challenges (by other men) to your manhood and you have to stand up to that. Which results in real risk of physical violence. I don't care about being a # 2 guy. What makes me bitter is being a # 2 guy who always gets treated like a # 7 guy. If anyone can share how to come across to women being the kind of men they want without huge amounts of money or extreme good looks or big in size, please share. Real question, not being defensive.
Ok, wtf is this?

Take out the 2nd to last sentence asking about advice for women and this sounds like some movie of a dude joining a gang or the plot of one of the Grand Theft Auto video games. I have never experienced any of this during my dating career.

You seem to be way over focused on some specific type of guy that is apparently getting women you think you should have. Most guys don't have the talent to draw pussy by just standing there, but they don't mope about it like you are doing. They accept that is just how life is and go from there. Also, if you are going to internet sites/forums where other guys of the same mindset are bitching about the same subject, stop going to those places as it will just reinforce your bad outlook.

I'm not sure why you want to date women that are into a domineering asshole bad boy type of guy anyway, especially if the woman is older than being in her early 20's. Any normal chick with a good head on their shoulders learns their lesson about domineering asshole bad boys and eventually don't consider them serious dating material at all. Mostly, it's fucked up in the head type chicks that keep dating that guy over and over and wonder why every time it goes bad. Everyone has run across this girl at work or in some social circle that is a mess and keeps going for those bad boys and can't figure it out, yet it's obvious to everyone else.
Unread June 24th, 2014
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

I think most chicks are not "normal" and don't have their head on their shoulders. Women are naturally attracted to assholes, and they don't really know what they want.
There's no point trying to rationalize female behavior; there is no logic.
That's why we're mongers: find them, fuck them, and forget them.
Unread June 26th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
I think most chicks are not "normal" and don't have their head on their shoulders. Women are naturally attracted to assholes, and they don't really know what they want.
There's no point trying to rationalize female behavior; there is no logic.
That's why we're mongers: find them, fuck them, and forget them.
Women are attracted to assholes because deep down in their DNA they want a man that IS a man. Someone that won't put up with her shit and say ok dear, I'm sorry, you're right..etc etc... They want a man that will club them over the head and drag them to their cave and fuck them (so to speak...don't take it literally folks) and these guys tend to be the bad boy asshole types. They ALL say they just want a nice sweet guy but when they can have that type of guy they don't really want that because they see him as a pussy.
We have all lost girls to asshole guys that treat them like shit only to have them cry to us that Johnny bad boy fucked her best friend and won't call her blah blah blah and we ALL have wondered why they will go for guys like that over and over again. After my years of studying the subject I learned it's because they JUST CAN'T HELP IT! Attraction IS NOT A CHOICE. Women cannot CHOOSE who they are attracted to. American society has fucked their heads up and taught them that good guys are WIMPS and WUSSIES and also teaches them that WOMEN are EQUAL. They are NOT and deep down they know it. Yes, they can do the same job as many men, yes the feel they deserve equal pay etc etc but in their heart of hearts they know if it came down to the survival of the fittest they are not equal. They can't defend themselves, they are vulnerable, they are emotional etc. But since so much pressure has been put on them to believe they are equal or even BETTER than men they do these subtle tests to see if you are a strong enough MAN for them. If you put up with their shit you fail. Not that long ago (maybe a few thousand years) women would die if they didn't have a man or MEN to take care of them. This is still in their DNA. The only difference is the world has changed. They don't NEED an alpha male to protect and provide for them anymore but that is still what they are attracted to on some level. Add to that that the mainstream media portrays men as incompetent asses and that women are the smarter more logical ones it confuses them even more....(If you don't think so just try to get a woman to make a simple decision on her own like where she wants to go for dinner, if you don't take control her fuckin head will explode!!) It's the same as the irrational fear of rejection men have when approaching women. That fear goes back thousands of years of evolution also, when humans were bands of nomads. If you were part of a group you would survive. If you were not the Alpha of the group you did what the Alpha said or risked the consequences. The Alpha got to fuck all the girls he wanted and if YOU fucked one of his girls...you at the very least got a beating. If you fucked his ATF you might get beat to shit and thrown out of the group where you would most likely DIE on your own. That is why even today there are guys that are SCARED to death to approach and talk to a girl they don't know. That is exactly what Obsessive said he is afraid of too... if he becomes this type of guy or approaches the wrong girl he will be in physical danger. That DNA is a mother fucker! All you have to try to remember is THERE ARE NO WOLVES THAT WILL EAT YOU IF APPROACH A GIRL IN CA. IN 2014