Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread May 25th, 2017
VIP User

jrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to behold
Default Looking for

I figure this might be a thread to help guys find some girls after their places shut down. Just trying to get some convo going.
Unread May 28th, 2017
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

A few guys are looking for Ivy from Sunny Spa on Fullerton that closed last month. I'll have her number shortly.

I did find Melody from Princess Spa. Had a great visit with her at her new place.

PM if you care.
Unread July 27th, 2017
VIP User

jrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to behold

Nice to see this topic took off.
Unread November 4th, 2017
VIP User

Dub007 is infamous around these parts

I guess it takes time.
Unread January 31st, 2018
VIP User

Anyone know where coco form lolium is? Or atleast another short busty girl?
Unread February 5th, 2018
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrob22 View Post
Anyone know where coco form lolium is? Or atleast another short busty girl?
Coco used to own the place,i have not been to Lolium since Christina left,so i cant really help you.
Unread February 6th, 2018
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Lets see if this helps the thread take off.

Where is Eileen?
Unread April 13th, 2018
VIP User

Discolor, thanks. I heard she owned it and they just opened back up with new owners. Stopped in to see who and the girl was not attractive at all. I almost ran out.