Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread November 2nd, 2021
VIP User

Neff48493 has a spectacular aura aboutNeff48493 has a spectacular aura about
Question [San Diego] Mimi from Sumiko Spa

Mimi, older Korean girl, used to work for the now closed Sumiko Spa.
She is probably retired now, but I hope against hope she is still around somewhere.
Unread November 3rd, 2021
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neff48493 View Post
Mimi, older Korean girl, used to work for the now closed Sumiko Spa.
She is probably retired now, but I hope against hope she is still around somewhere.
If she is retired I say good on her. Ran into her at grocery store one day years ago. She gave me look even though she was with her husband. Of course he knew her line of work, but she could not resist reaching for recognition and affirmation with him right there. Gave her a nod and he glared back. Hey she was nice but nothing to go crazy over.

As far as the spa, if closed post up on the sticky thread under massaage 411, closed spas, with defining info.
Unread January 4th, 2022
VIP User

Neff48493 has a spectacular aura aboutNeff48493 has a spectacular aura about

Oh wow. Mimi is married! This makes her even hotter to me!
She seemed to clearly enjoy her line of work, and took great pleasure in getting me off twice per visit. While she never let me go all the way, she always got quite moist grinding on my thighs. Too bad, I never asked for her private information. Oh well...
Unread January 5th, 2022
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neff48493 View Post
Oh wow. Mimi is married! This makes her even hotter to me!
She seemed to clearly enjoy her line of work, and took great pleasure in getting me off twice per visit. While she never let me go all the way, she always got quite moist grinding on my thighs. Too bad, I never asked for her private information. Oh well...

Got to think that you must have known her before that sucky old place next door to the Chicken Pie Shop. Sumiko could have been the ChickenPieShop if you were into holding out for the long time repeat client gig. I heard the shop is a memory now too. Last place before Sumiko was an upstairs with the wooden hand railed stairs around back called Airport Massage and before that was Tamiko out in La Mesa. If you go all the way back to Tamiko's, you had to know Sookie. Back in that day, the best and hottest korean massage girl for the time. She was sweet, to no avail, on an unnamed Fish dude. She had many after her bones but the Fish dude could cajol her free from her cash easily.. Not to mention how he did it. A clever dude, but not good for her. A lot of locals and the girls knew the story.