Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread July 16th, 2021
VIP User

Muffdvr is infamous around these parts

For HC.. this is nothing more than any other service business. It kills me to see us pay the money we do for the mediocre service we get ie, some Ho's short us on the time, limit access, and try to get away with doing the least amount possible and extracting the most money from us, to the point of saying how little they make, can't make rent, need nails done, basically asking for handouts. Then there's the my boobs hurt, the hair is off limits, you can't touch my pussy, they just pull down
their tops and so on along with a bunch of meaningless chit chat, and distractions to waste time. I've been hitting up the several independents, who know the meaning of the word service, they do not let you leave until you are completely satisfied,and drained, even that if it means going over the time, I've never seen a clock watcher independent, they put some enthusiasm into what they do, and never once has a money issue been brought up,, . Yes I'm sure there are at some exceptions, and I have a couple of atf's that just amaze me. The bottom line cost is about the same, typical independent $2 00/hour, mp, for me ends up being about the same, maybe even more because I usually give them a little extra, which, just like a restaurant is supposed to ensure quality future service
Unread July 22nd, 2021
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booket View Post
For HC.. this is nothing more than any other service business. It kills me to see us pay the money we do for the mediocre service we get ie, some Ho's short us on the time, limit access, and try to get away with doing the least amount possible and extracting the most money from us, to the point of saying how little they make, can't make rent, need nails done, basically asking for handouts. Then there's the my boobs hurt, the hair is off limits, you can't touch my pussy, they just pull down
their tops and so on along with a bunch of meaningless chit chat, and distractions to waste time. I've been hitting up the several independents, who know the meaning of the word service, they do not let you leave until you are completely satisfied,and drained, even that if it means going over the time, I've never seen a clock watcher independent, they put some enthusiasm into what they do, and never once has a money issue been brought up,, . Yes I'm sure there are at some exceptions, and I have a couple of atf's that just amaze me. The bottom line cost is about the same, typical independent $2 00/hour, mp, for me ends up being about the same, maybe even more because I usually give them a little extra, which, just like a restaurant is supposed to ensure quality future service
Parlor ED Syndrome vs. something strange is wild?
Unread July 22nd, 2021
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Booket hit it on the nail. Well stated. I’ve only found one place/location where I’ll visit a MP. The woman is kind, provides a superb massage/tease and the service is superb. None of the other women at this location are any good. Otherwise, I wouldn’t visit any mp in Ca. I only get rushed service/shorted on time/women demanding big tips/flakes. If you guys stopped giving in/not visiting these places or walked out, this wouldn’t happen! Well stated