Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread October 20th, 2020
VIP User

VMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura about

How the fuck does Admin allow this loser to continue? What. The. Fuck.
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Herpes symptoms:
- pain and itching
- small red pumps or tiny white blisters
- ulcers or scabs
During the initial outbreak, you will have flu like symptoms. Muscle aches, fever, swollen lymph nodes and possible headaches. The herpes can remain dormant for some time. Yet, you can still transmit. Should I provide the re-occurrence symptoms?
2 Types
HS V 1
HS V 2 - highly contagious
Herpes can be transmitted via kissing, oral sex, facesitting, unprotected sex or simply through skin/skin contact. HS V2 is common among sexual intercourse. Good luck gentlemen.
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Herpes symptoms:
- pain and itching
- small red pumps or tiny white blisters
- ulcers or scabs
During the initial outbreak, you will have flu like symptoms. Muscle aches, fever, swollen lymph nodes and possible headaches. The herpes can remain dormant for some time. Yet, you can still transmit. Should I provide the re-occurrence symptoms?
2 Types
HS V 1
HS V 2 - highly contagious
Herpes can be transmitted via kissing, oral sex, facesitting, unprotected sex or simply through skin/skin contact. HS V2 is common among sexual intercourse. Good luck gentlemen.
VIP User

wormgob has a spectacular aura aboutwormgob has a spectacular aura aboutwormgob has a spectacular aura about

Admin: DELETE and REMOVE THIS ENTIRE THREAD

Allowing defamatory allegation about a provider and STI to be posted in the forum is off limits repugnant bullshit
Unread October 21st, 2020
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
I'm glad I play safe. I've been informed one very talented and well reviewed provider is Herpes (oral) positive. 2 clients are thus positive and your probably next. I've read her reviews and noted who and when the reviews where posted. Herpes typically takes 4-6 weeks to show and sometimes may remain dormant, until stressful situations. You can spread even if not broke out! Better not expose your wife's! I suggest being careful.
Bro, just because you caught it don’t try to shame others. HC... go see a doctor instead of writing BS when you’re the one that caught it.
Banned

Those of you with concerns call this number for support:/testing
800-225-2437
Junior Puppy

luvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really nice

Since when has hadcock become concerned with safesex. Should we call him Dr. hardcock, or take it he is providing a number he used due to symptoms experienced?
Banned

You can also call: 800-854-7771 24 hours a day for emotional help. It's not uncommon to lash out at others during these difficult times. Take care and be careful
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

It's so uplifting to see the softer, feminine side of the Cock...so caring, so nurturing...
Unread October 22nd, 2020
Banned

It's not uncommon to feel anger, lash out at others, name calling and so on. Every individual who has responded clearly demonstrates the profile of an individual who has exposed themselves to unprotected sex. Stay safe and get help. I've posted numbers. Use them