Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread October 27th, 2021
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default The Alley

I’m always looking out of the box! Where? Don’t visit high number places. I note an online Viet newspaper. Place is ran out of a house? 140! I show up on a street corner text! Walk behind the store into the alley? They send photos. Walk to the right/I see a black gate/welcome sign? It appears the garage was converted into a room? This beautiful Vietnamese greets me! White/pull over lingerie outfit/ heels. Leads me into a dark bedroom/looks like something out of a movie/sex slave? Superb service/blows me/cowgirl/doggy as I ride her /pull hair/grab her ass. Lastly, she mounts me. Movie like for 140! I’m no longer visiting mp’s (just one). You get nuru for $200? Really? This was grade B t to A minus.
Unread October 29th, 2021
VIP User

VMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura about

Post a review.
Unread October 30th, 2021
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

been there, right behind the music art school building. they usually have nice Vietnamese chicks. the one I saw took a real pounding and loved it, said she wish her boyfriend can last that long..
Unread October 31st, 2021
VIP User

johnny wants happiness can only hope to improve

Number please ??
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

714-798-4915 text
Give a report
Banned

Legit, I tried meeting your other Vietnamese who cusses off Jackson? Total nut job/angry/rude. She is obnoxious
Unread November 2nd, 2021
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
Legit, I tried meeting your other Vietnamese who cusses off Jackson? Total nut job/angry/rude. She is obnoxious
Which one are you talking about? Maybe you mean Trinity? Flat chested but hot body?