Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread July 1st, 2021
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default Quality

I’m not sure what to say. I’ve not found one mp that provides quality service! Sad.
Unread July 1st, 2021
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

I have a few that do but they are few and far in between and I hate looking anymore it gets fucking old
Unread July 7th, 2021
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Wow. I finally found quality. I found a place that offered a shower table nuru that was different, but ok. Not superb. Today, I found a nice quiet place. The woman was Asian/cute/bubbly and wearing a silky sundress. She gave me a great table shower and superb massage after. The massage was a 9/10 legit. She eventually started sensual/teasing/silky hands and before it was over, she removed her (gorgeous body) g-string, forced me to orally satisfy her and provided a superb Hj! More is clearly on the table
Unread July 7th, 2021
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

zzzzzzzzzz
Unread July 7th, 2021
VIP User

Temptinginla will become famous soon enough

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Unread July 8th, 2021
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

Zzzzzzzzzzzz
Unread July 13th, 2021
VIP User

susse is on a distinguished road

looks like she didn't have to force you much.... care sharing the intel?
Unread July 13th, 2021
Banned

DM me directly: I’m not sharing with these sex offenders
Unread July 13th, 2021
Banned

All 3 offer something different. If you like a good massage where the girl after leads you to a table shower/strips and washes you in the nude with mouth watering breast’s/shaved kitty and gives a body to body, check mark. Or, if you like a tiny cute Thai who gives a superb massage with grazing and a superb finish in a dimly lit condo, check. Or, if you want a beautiful submissive like Asian masseuse who gives the best of the best massage while wearing a silky dress with superb contours.
Unread July 15th, 2021
VIP User

susse is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
DM me directly: I’m not sharing with these sex offenders
i sent you a note