Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 4th, 2018
VIP User

RICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant future
Default Other site recommendations?

Ok. I have 10 days left on my VIP. Deciding if I should renew for another year or not, or try another mongering website instead. I'm in the SGV and there isn't much activity on mpr nowadays for this neck of the woods. Any suggestions, tips, etc.? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Unread January 4th, 2018
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

The best way to get reviews in the San Gabriel Valley is to take one for the team and start patronizing new locations. Come back and write us a review and hopefully you’ll strike gold. Your review will get you 10 days and you may just start a trend in your area. I’m always game for the SGV but it’s far for me and I need the reviews to warrant the drive. Thanks , now go have some fun!!
Unread January 5th, 2018
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

I was very sad when I went by Ancient Chinese Massage on the second floor on Valley Blvd in San Gabriel 2 weeks ago. I hadn't been in the SGV for a while, so I was sad to see that it's only 1/3 the size that it used to be...and only old hags were working there. The wonderful days of girls like Doris (petite beauty, with an always wet pussy) and Sarah (what a wonderful bubble-but on her) are long gone. This was my go-to place for catching/converting FOB Chinese girls to the dark side in the SGV. Please PM me if you have another shop in the area that you recommend for this purpose, and I'll do the experienced monger up-front work of bringing the young pretty FOBs to the dark side after a few sessions.

The place that used to be on the corner of the second floor (Pacific Health Center), was also gone. It was lower mileage until they really knew you well, but was great for a therapeutic massage with a table shower at the end.

The beautiful and young Abby from Bahauna on Garvey is long gone. I wasn't in the mood for TOFTT at a completely "new to me" shop, so I just went home with blue balls instead.
Unread January 5th, 2018
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
I was very sad when I went by Ancient Chinese Massage on the second floor on Valley Blvd in San Gabriel 2 weeks ago. I hadn't been in the SGV for a while, so I was sad to see that it's only 1/3 the size that it used to be...and only old hags were working there. The wonderful days of girls like Doris (petite beauty, with an always wet pussy) and Sarah (what a wonderful bubble-but on her) are long gone. This was my go-to place for catching/converting FOB Chinese girls to the dark side in the SGV. Please PM me if you have another shop in the area that you recommend for this purpose, and I'll do the experienced monger up-front work of bringing the young pretty FOBs to the dark side after a few sessions.

The place that used to be on the corner of the second floor (Pacific Health Center), was also gone. It was lower mileage until they really knew you well, but was great for a therapeutic massage with a table shower at the end.

The beautiful and young Abby from Bahauna on Garvey is long gone. I wasn't in the mood for TOFTT at a completely "new to me" shop, so I just went home with blue balls instead.
Yeah, I miss Doris at Ancient too. I had BBFS with her a couple times. I usually don't do that but there was something about her that just got me carried away and thinking with the wrong head.