Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 11th, 2016

sampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Strange behavior

There is a first time for everything. I was at this new MP seeing a new fav for a second time. After the happy ending she proceeds to put my underwear on me! I was a bit confused, Stunned would be a better term. She then finished the rest of the massage reaching inside my shorts on occasion. This did not happen the first time which added to the confusion

Never had this happen in all my years. What do you think?
VIP User

samshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant future

Someone is watching the place OR the LE has stopped by. I had my ATF in Montclair start wearing a medical coat out of nowhere. Doing all the services but the coat stayed on. 2 weeks later it was closed down by the LE.
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

I went to a legit place for the firs time 2 years ago, no appointment, they took me in no issue. Girl who came in was a very cute half-Asian/Latina who offered me a BJ within 5 minutes out of the blue. Took her top off & gave me a CBJ. Then rushed out the door after I finished. I stopped by the place 3 weeks later and it seemed like new ownership & I got a laundry lady no HE. Tried one more time and same result. I think once LE busts a place and it's going to end up closing or swapping hands, weird stuff happens or it becomes a no-holds-barred opportunity because the want to make as much $$ as possible before closing.
Unread December 12th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampletaster View Post

Never had this happen in all my years. What do you think?
Is she the new Julie?
Unread December 13th, 2016

sampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samshine View Post
Someone is watching the place OR the LE has stopped by. I had my ATF in Montclair start wearing a medical coat out of nowhere. Doing all the services but the coat stayed on. 2 weeks later it was closed down by the LE.
I hope its not LE I saw her the other day, 3rd time and I got in her pants. She is going to be a wonderful provider. I think the problem may be the boss. She said she did not want the boss to know! I love turning girls to the dark side!
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I went back to a couple of those cheap places this week and its like shooting fish in a barrel. First of all its cheap and second of all the fobby chicks are kinda fun in a different way
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Any reviews?
Unread December 15th, 2016
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmccj View Post
Any reviews?
No they were both unreviewed on here and Im too lazy to submit one. I went to SH on bolsa gal looked under 30 and seemed inexperienced and Im gonna try her next week again. Next morning I went to 5 star by Mile Square park and I had Cici she seemed experienced and gave some nice teasing and finish...used lots of oil though.
Unread December 17th, 2016
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampletaster View Post
I hope its not LE I saw her the other day, 3rd time and I got in her pants. She is going to be a wonderful provider. I think the problem may be the boss. She said she did not want the boss to know! I love turning girls to the dark side!
Dude, not to burst your bubble but I hardly think you're turning her to the dark side. My guess is she's a lot more experienced than you think and is giving out the goods to lots of other guys.
Unread December 17th, 2016
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
Dude, not to burst your bubble but I hardly think you're turning her to the dark side. My guess is she's a lot more experienced than you think and is giving out the goods to lots of other guys.
You have to look at it from her point of view. When they are new they probably have never had a decent paying job in their life. They touch some guys weiner and he gives her $40 and the light bulb goes on in their head that they can do that with 5 or 6 dudes a day and then they multiply it out. They also get some advice from the other girls and learn that there are ways to get paid more than $40. Depending on the girl thats where she can really go a bit crazy. Sometimes the MMS will reign her in or she will learn the hard way through some bad experiences with douchebag customers. There is almost really no chance you are the only one but it doesnt mean she doesnt like you or consider you a favorite customer so go back and get what you can and I would recommend getting her number if you really think there is a connection. If she really likes you, you can do more without tipping more thats a good sign. If she asks for more because she did more then you know your just a paying customer.