Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 23rd, 2015
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

Have the stats on the girl update over time, so it's not perma-stuck on the stats the 1st person that reviewed her submitted. They do age, change weight, join/quit a gym, and get boob jobs. Not to mention their service offerings can change.
Unread June 23rd, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

I think it would be good to expand the territory some more. I often travel out of the basic So Cal area like the Central Valley, Barstow, etc... and we don't have any way of finding a parlor except by looking on a Backpage if it's available.

I don't think it would be that difficult to have a listing of parlors in areas that are quietly waiting to be discovered. Points or whatever could be awarded for first reviews, etc...I recently found a Gem in Fresno called Apple where I got a sweetie that I'm hoping to turn - if some cowboy doesn't turn her first. Found it on Backpage. But there are more out there that aren't advertising that way.

It would be helpful, but would grab more eyeballs and $$
Unread June 24th, 2015
VIP User

jokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
I agree that multiple reviews of the same gal should probably be limited, I mean as far as the free time goes like the limit of 3, nothing can prevent them from posting more they just will not get a reward. I know I am guilty of posting more than 1 review, but I try to update old ones that have not been reviewed in awhile.

As far as the BS reviews, I am not sure how to set criteria that will negate any reward, although there are so many reviews that are cookie cutter and provide no real information that it makes this monger wary of checking out a new place based on a potentially bogus review.

New posters--please try to be a little more descriptive, things like the girls looks, parking tips, descriptions of the place if it is new...curtains, doors, walls to the ceiling etc...this helps all of us know more.

Now that being said once one person posts it anyone can copy so it doesn't help anything.

I am sure people were skeptical about me my first few posts but I know I have built up a little rep and added value, New posters please try to do the same..add value so we all benefit.

Spot on Daffy!! I am so tired of the lame ass reviews that dudes pump out in 30 sec just to get VIP.Give details!! Be humorous or interesting! What is her personality like?
I also like the tiered reward concept. TOFTT should be more like 12 days , and a new AMP or new girl 15 days, or something like that. good thread
Unread June 24th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, Hey now you guys are throwing ideas out there. That's the point in starting a thread to get everybody thinking and talking about the basic concept, granted those of us using these boards are probably a fraction of members but at least we can have a feel for how all of us that take the time to look in and comment actually feel about these issues. In times early on when I discovered this site and joined I mostly was looking for good intel to explore the hobby. Now I feel like following the hobby is great for me and try to get time to sample a lot of places and styles. The fact that this site covers it all to me should appeal to all versions of hobbyists. I have looked on other sites just like most but MPR seems the most balanced. Do you notice all the grousing and infighting on crudmaps right on review comments? Nobody believes anybody over there most of the time. As stated above by jokerca the more humorous or interesting with descriptions of the girls and about their personality makes the review reading more worth it, so I thought good comments. If we had a function to automatically go to a spa and either pick a provider listed or name a new one with a blank place to type in their name that would speed up the getting of new providers reviewed and save having to type in all the address stuff and other details of the spa. Keep the ideas coming.
Unread June 25th, 2015
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

I am not a fan of limiting membership and the free membership is one of the ways to get reviews posted drive membership numbers web traffic and make money for the site owners.All of us here are pretty good at sorting through the bogus reviews and in the end some of them make for interesting reading and give us something to complain about other than our spouse or annoying family member, so let's look at what do we really want to change I agree that there can be ways to make posting a new review easier. And there are some categories in the existing that just don't make much sense. Rate establishment also irks me because there are not enough options for middle of the road or declining.... Do we really know how many girls are working? See we all have our things. What's a Monger brother to do.
Unread June 25th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD44DD View Post
I am not a fan of limiting membership and the free membership is one of the ways to get reviews posted drive membership numbers web traffic and make money for the site owners.All of us here are pretty good at sorting through the bogus reviews and in the end some of them make for interesting reading and give us something to complain about other than our spouse or annoying family member, so let's look at what do we really want to change I agree that there can be ways to make posting a new review easier. And there are some categories in the existing that just don't make much sense. Rate establishment also irks me because there are not enough options for middle of the road or declining.... Do we really know how many girls are working? See we all have our things. What's a Monger brother to do.

I don't like limiting things either, but maybe instead of 10 days, you get 8 or something or a week 7 days, something that may encourage more reviews to be posted, along with maybe a stronger criteria of items to hit on, the site does say vague reviews will not be given credit. I really just want to make the site better. When I found this site I was so happy, as a novice I had used craigslist--had not even discovered backpage or anything else, hell before that I just walked in to a place and took a gamble. MPR takes the guesswork out for alot of places, but encouraging descriptive, detailed reviews that help us all is the goal.

That being said...making the options changeable would be great I mean girls do change, new bolt ons, old ones removed and new softer better ones put on, new services it was all covered before but that would be great, I mean some of the providers are listed in the 30-39 range and have been around long enough they are 50+ now, On the age I think we need a bigger range hell 50+ is a huge range how about 50-59, 60+ or something I mean isn't 50 the new 40, and putting some gals in just 50+ doesn't seem right--not that people won't see them I mean come on Lily stills gets plenty.
Unread June 25th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

All good comments. I am not for changing credit for reviews but descerning look at review before approval should be able to not post or credit ones that don't have any value or add to info in some way. Main point more reviews, new girls, new places and new info not told yet adds to value of how site can help us find what we are looking for. Believe that is main way to compete with our competition, some of whom review many more spots. (How do they add all that to their database?) More reviews...crappy reviews, bogus reviews, phony girls names, and probably made up phony reviewers, so who knows maybe half their reviews real? So we can fight with good quality good info reviews that will steer the average guy to what he can expect and what he may be looking for. Much better experience.
Unread June 26th, 2015
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed on multiple reviews of same provider by member.. There should be a cap of 2 per year on same provider... I dont think i have ever posted more than one review for a provider even though i have seen them multiple times, and yes if there is a new place or person that pops up that member should get more days added to membership as a TOFTT...

My 2 worthless Baht..
Unread June 27th, 2015
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

I would add more reviews if I could preserve all the company data and just change the name and info on the provider. It slows me down to copy over all the info (usually open 2 windows and I cut and paste the address so it doesn't confuse the database).

ALSO; when I see a review of "Coco" in 2015 and the last one was 2011, there's a good chance it's a different Coco. If the system could allow you to somehow do "Coco (new)" or in some other way differentiate... right now, it's appearing in the reviews. But the activity tree can vary -- a lot.
Unread June 27th, 2015
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

If it were up to me, there would be limited access for free, and full access for pay, just like myredbook used to be. For free, you got to see a few forums and some review details, but no pics, and no VIP forums. For pay, you get to see everything.

myredbook showed that it is possible to get people to write reviews, and possible to get people to pay. That site had fantastic coverage of the Bay area, with multiple reviews of most AAMP girls. They also had a lot of organizations paying to advertise. All in all, it was the best run site I've ever seen, and they clearly made a lot of money.

Would socal punters be able to operate the same way norcal punters did? I'd like to see this site (or some site) try. I miss myredbook!

Gherk