Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 4th, 2014
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
"I may be going to hell in a bucket....but at least I'm enjoying the ride!!!"
Lol!

"You imagine me sippin' champagne from your boot
for a taste of your elegant pride"

I could go on all day!
Unread November 4th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YrrchSebor View Post
I'd shine my light on the cool Colorado rain...

My other favorite line is 'The sun gonna shine in my back door someday'
Saw my baby down by the river...knew she'd have to come up soon for air!

Dude...I think I'm having a flashback....
Unread November 7th, 2014
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Saw my baby down by the river...knew she'd have to come up soon for air!

Dude...I think I'm having a flashback....
Some of my fondest memories are from the Dead/Dylan show I saw in Anaheim in the summer of '87!
Unread November 7th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Some of my fondest memories are from the Dead/Dylan show I saw in Anaheim in the summer of '87!
I was there, too. Jerry looked right at me! Or at least I thought he did...I was baking on two tabs
Unread November 8th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
I was there, too. Jerry looked right at me! Or at least I thought he did...I was baking on two tabs
Cool! I was in the same state of mind, and the music stayed in my body and mind for like a week afterward! I seem to remember there were 3 sets and the whole thing lasted 5 or 6 hours.

Funny thing is, my friend and I are 99.9% sure you can see him in the crowd in the beginning of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8-fNrbSJMs
Unread November 8th, 2014
VIP User

olddude is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner101 View Post
When I look back at my time in this hobby I often think about my past ATF's that have come and gone with a longing pang sometimes and a wish for one more session with them. I know this is a business for the ladies and I'm sure most of them have negative feelings for many of us mongers and the profession they decided to get into, but I wonder if they miss it every once in a while as the years go bye. We've all gotten close to a provider here we've all heard the stories of the nut jobs that spent time with our lovely ladies but we've all heard some good stories or told we were their favorites, gotten phone numbers or perhaps seen them out of the parlors so it makes me wonder if they miss the attention the connections made if they miss being desired by so many men and how hard is it to walk away from?
Yes, the mmsn or ppsn will miss your green dollars... as for the girls themselves, you are just one of many!
Unread November 9th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Cool! I was in the same state of mind, and the music stayed in my body and mind for like a week afterward! I seem to remember there were 3 sets and the whole thing lasted 5 or 6 hours.

Funny thing is, my friend and I are 99.9% sure you can see him in the crowd in the beginning of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8-fNrbSJMs
Classic...gotta love Jerry's noodling, especially when your cookin....
Unread November 11th, 2014
Surefire2

That dead/Dylan was my first show. I was very young, too young to be there in my opinion now. My folks brought me. I don't remember much but it lead me to many many more shows........ You had to bring the dead into this huh?
Unread November 11th, 2014
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Time and place grandpas, time and place.
Unread November 12th, 2014
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

They all miss me, whatever their names were.