Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 31st, 2016
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
Oh my:
- Yumi, from Tokyo Acupressure, Inglewood
or
- Vivian, #6 (before she became Linda)

wtf---did you read the latest post regarding Linda... not sure if it's true but maybe things have caught up with her
Unread March 31st, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmccj View Post
Thanks guys for the support so I am in search of a good caretaker that can drive and realizing all things must pass and I am retiring to find a new passion happy hunting and good luck
Good luck to you too!
Unread March 31st, 2016
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechez View Post
i may go see Nana one more time, she's amazing
Who or where is this Nana - I take it she is still working?
Unread April 1st, 2016
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
I sometimes wonder what became of her, anyone have any idea? I had already lost contact with her when Tokyo was shut down months after the FBI crackdown on the Inglewood Police Department who used to monger at the Inglewood AMPs themselves.
Yeah, it would have to be some of the ATFs from LaPaz in Inglewood...Probably Jackie. These were the days!
I didn't know it was the feds who cracked down IPD... Once again the issue of jurisdictions is ruining everything in this country. Why can't the feds do their shit while the cities do theirs? Between the Feds, the Secret Service, State Police, City Police, etc, it's a big ugly mess. Many times they've shot at each other... It just doesn't work.
Unread April 1st, 2016

Chogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to behold

I would go with massage nazi, Julie. Deep down she is really sweet and a true hottie.
She is the memory I would want to take with me.
Unread April 1st, 2016

Chogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chogori2 View Post
I would go with massage nazi, Julie. Deep down she is really sweet and a true hottie.
She is the memory I would want to take with me.
^^^^ April Fools
Unread April 1st, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

I would like Candy from Century Accu, OA, New Total Health....GuaranFuckingTeed.

Close second...Minku from Hillcrest Accu.

Close third...Joanne from Century Accu and beyond.
Unread April 2nd, 2016
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YrrchSebor View Post
Sadly, Coco was not my worst mongering experience. Lulu at Chen's Medical almost made me wanna retire..... she was overweight, breathed heavy, and probably never washed her asshole except with a little toilet paper. Just thinking about that stench still makes me sick!
I tried Coco once and it was weird and disgusting. The thick make-up from her sweaty clown face dripped down all over my jimmy as she blew me, but she kept going anyway. Then she cleaned me up with a rag that seemed like it was the same unwashed rag she wiped everybody down with. I could feel the DNA of ten thousand men on that rag. I spent 45minutes in the shower when I got home.
I never ask for names when I go to Chen's but I think I have encountered what must be the Lulu stench. I had just flipped on the table when the woman got her pussy near my face as she started hj. I nudged my nose into her covered pussy just to see if I could initiate a little more action. I immediately encountered a smell that startled me and drove me back. And it did not dissipate when I pulled away. Even though my nose was now 3 feet away it stuck with me. It was like the Seinfeld episode where the B.O. was infectious and clung to anyone and anything that touched it. I could still sense it when I got into my car.
Unread April 2nd, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Yes....and yes....