Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 7th, 2017
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Providers attacked robbed

I've had 2 providers recently very recently contact me to let me know someone robbed them violently.
They both had the same phone number and described the same guy.

This guy and others like him need to be taken off the streets.

Cops won't help without victim testimony.
Unread August 8th, 2017
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

what would they contact you? sound fishy

my buddy was seeing someone and she contacted him and said she was robbed...he like her and ended up giving her over $500 to make ends meet. I told him he was an idiot,,,,,stupid jerk still gives he rmoney when she calls WTF
Unread August 8th, 2017
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Why did they call u?
Unread August 8th, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

It might be true, but it might just be a con to get your sympathy and money.

Back when I was single and used to "date" some of the AMP providers (mostly Korean) and strippers (all races), it was like clockwork: at the 2nd or 3rd date they would let me know the sob story of their sick mom. Of course, like clockwork, that let me know it was time to move on because, no, I'm not paying for the surgery your mom needs back in Korea or wherever. I'm sure some Poindexter stepped in and fell for it after me.
Unread August 12th, 2017
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

They just did.
Couldn't tell you y.
Didn't get a penny outta me or even asked.
Unread August 12th, 2017
VIP User

Dated plenty of chicks from the PI and Thailand w stories of the family ox that died or the typhoon that blew away the family farm.
There's a bad man or more than 1 out there preying on providers.
Unread August 14th, 2017
Banned

Redfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond repute

It's this guy. Kumarfuckannie here and Mitilesh on TER sent me this message last month. see my agenda is successful and my dogs have bitten U twice. Now another
set of dogs with tats on neck from Al....S is on mission. Ur so called boss
knows him as earlier he was working under him. RED....fish will go to sea
for swimming and settled there. If do not understand go to your real house
agent who has let you house on rent and do not fake you are in villa....and
desert and farm house etc.U will get lesson form me which you had never
imagine even in dream. Yes i am in DUBAI and coming tomorrow LA and come to
welcome me at airport and see how many people come there to receive
me. Annie has not told you i am green card holder and invested $14 million
in farm house in city of industries. you are welcome to my firm house for
nice vergine pot to smoke with my dogs. you have not notice my avtar
photo. You are small baby in my world just like frog in well dos not
know the sea....?"
Unread August 14th, 2017
Banned

Redfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond repute

These guys robbed girls at the Quality Inn in Placentia in June 2017 and continue to use different phone numbers and rob more girls. MPR really needs to take another look at this FiveFingerDiscuount clown and his sock puppet "Booger". I think they have hoomed up with Kumar do fuck with us on this site and pose a real threat to the girls.
Unread August 15th, 2017
Banned

FiveFingerDiscount can only hope to improve

Redfish Fake News! LOLOL!
Unread August 15th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

FFD to say your reviews lack meat on the bone is an understatement.
Such is not the case with Redfish.
What are we here for, squabbling or sharing reviews and solid info?