Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread May 19th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default Jessica (of #6 Fame) ??

She seems to have dropped off the radar. Maybe went back to Vietnam? But, was thinking of her and the number is dead. (714-737-8629)
Unread May 20th, 2017

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold
Default Legend

Yeah. Jessica is incredible. Those tittys, that pussy, her ass. Haven't seen her in over 3 years I think. Last I heard of her was in a dumpy motel off GG Blvd
Unread May 20th, 2017
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

She would go for a straight half hour with me just slamming her
Unread May 22nd, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTatts View Post
... Last I heard of her was in a dumpy motel off GG Blvd
Yeh, when 10772 Katella was shut down by the Property Management company that took over, she ended up on GG Blvd. I saw her a couple of years ago at the National Inn. But, that was the last I know of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
She would go for a straight half hour with me just slamming her
Yep! When she was "ON" her game, she could go for a long time. Loved the late night after hours shit, back at #6.