Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 8th, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Aunt Flo

I visited a regular FS provider today and got a severe let down. I called earlier to make sure she was available and to expect me and she said she would be waiting. I am a regular FS customer of her's so she knew what I expect. When I was in the room and ready for the session, she comes in and tells me she was on her period. Visited by the dreaded Aunt Flo. She told me we couldn't screw and she even showed me the bloody proof. I said "Really?" but I didn't press it because they don't have showers at this place. So I settled for a CBJ abd finished with a HJ when her toothy CBJ got to be too much.
I wish she would have warned me when I called to let her know I was coming. I could have moved her down a few days on the schedule. Anybody else get cock-blocked by the Red Menace? How did you handle it? My girl said she would take care of me next time and I know she's good for it so I left the usual tip (<.8).
Unread August 9th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

The fact that you still saw her and did not complain is something she will remember. I used to see a super hot and sweet young girl. I'd text her before I'd see her. At times she would tell me she wanted to see me but Flo was in town. I'd never not see her. I told her i didn't care and was ok with just chatting if that was all that happened. Fast foward a bit(few weeks)and it's gfe and refuses to take a tip. Fast foward a few weeks more and I'm spending the night at her apartment. Pays to be nice.

Fast foward 6 months, she quits the biz, becomes an RN and drops my ass like a hot potato
Unread August 9th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I have run the whole "Aunt Flo" problem from every conceivable angle. I once went to see a regular FS go to girl who told me she was OTR and finished me with a HJ...no prob. I went back about 10+ days later and she again told me she was OTR. I said that was impossible because she told me that last time. She then showed me the bloody mess in her pants (Why don't Asians use tampons???) at which point I called her out about lying last time...she just smiled. Being the genius I am I came to the conclusion that after dozens of FS times with her she never liked it and felt she had to lie to get out of the unpleasant chore of fucking me so I did her a favor and never saw her again.

I had another HJ only girl tell me she would let me DATY "next time" and she was SHOCKED when I showed up the next day!!! So this rocket scientist goes and throws a pad in her panties before coming into the room. She gives me the song and dance that she can't because she is OTR. I said "I don't care" and kept saying "I have peliod" I asked to show me and she pulled her pants down and points to a snow white fresh pad! LOL I said...no blood I will DATY!! Then she started with "How much you tip?" We agreed on a price and it was a mood killer and even though we had a great time my hopes of it leading to FS like it usually does was shot down!

On a positive note one of my go to GFE BBFS ATFs was OTR and she made up for it in creative ways like 2 pops with lots of BBBJ, rimming, HJ, cat bath followed by great massage.

Oh and I almost forgot the girl I met on QQ was OTR the last time we met (why she didn't say anything is beyond me) at our regular fuck hotel but she didn't hesitate to fuck the shit out of me anyway. We were there for about 2 hours and the place looked like a crime scene! The kid at the front desk said "you checking out already....was something wrong?" I wanted to say YES we can't sleep here...there is blood all over the sheets!! LOL
Unread August 9th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol. I hear u on the crime scene. Always interesting when your done banging a girl on the massage table. And you both realize the table looks like a chicken got its head cut off where you were banging.

It's funny unless u went at it bareback
Unread August 9th, 2014
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

How about when a girl fucks you when she is OTR and does not tell you till after your done.
Or tries to hide it.

I banged this one girl when she was OTR. She told me first and said it was her last day OTR and there might be a little blood.

I was horny and wanted to fuck, so we did and there was lots of blood.
Unread August 9th, 2014
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

I did a SW in Singapore last month who was complaining that I was too big and ai was hurting her (yea, right) and when we were done there was blood all over and she said - see how much you hurt me, - I should get an extra tip. I guess that trick works on some guys
Unread August 9th, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
We were there for about 2 hours and the place looked like a crime scene! The kid at the front desk said "you checking out already....was something wrong?" I wanted to say YES we can't sleep here...there is blood all over the sheets!! LOL
LMFAO! I've been there. But when I found out this girl was OTR, I took the precaution of running to my car and getting an old comforter out of the trunk, using it as a bed cover then tossing it in the dumpster the next morning. We would get on the comforter, fuck, shower, sleep and repeat. I got dry skin from all the showers I took.
Unread August 10th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
LMFAO! I've been there. But when I found out this girl was OTR, I took the precaution of running to my car and getting an old comforter out of the trunk, using it as a bed cover then tossing it in the dumpster the next morning. We would get on the comforter, fuck, shower, sleep and repeat. I got dry skin from all the showers I took.
Sounds like she was one of those "Comfort Women" from the other thread! LOL
Unread August 10th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
I did a SW in Singapore last month who was complaining that I was too big and ai was hurting her (yea, right) and when we were done there was blood all over and she said - see how much you hurt me, - I should get an extra tip. I guess that trick works on some guys
Wow...that was the opposite of what happened to me...."What's Up Man" broke my pussy! LOL http://www.mpreviews.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11764