Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread September 30th, 2013
Junior Puppy

jaqualle
Default couples

hi there, can anybody recommend a place that offers massage for couples, fbsm, possibly with extras? have a female friend who is curious to join me. ideally between downtown and east to diamond bar. thanks!!!
Unread October 1st, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqualle View Post
hi there, can anybody recommend a place that offers massage for couples, fbsm, possibly with extras? have a female friend who is curious to join me. ideally between downtown and east to diamond bar. thanks!!!
You looking for a place that has a girl that will eat your friends pussy or someone that will do a threesome with you guys?
Unread October 1st, 2013
Junior Puppy

jaqualle

either one. maybe even a place where we can get a super stimulating massage with some touching and then just being watched while taking care of each other.
Unread July 25th, 2014
Junior Puppy

SoOCdude

I do that often. Just be bold, ask for a two girl massage when you make the appointment, then show up with your gal pal and see how they react. Sometimes they panic, but sometimes.....

I did this recently at a in Fullerton. The gals were shocked when I went into "the other room" and one of them was giving me the thumbs up to let me know that she was not only okay with it, but that she wanted to see some action!