Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread October 31st, 2012
VIP User

DryBeak has a spectacular aura aboutDryBeak has a spectacular aura aboutDryBeak has a spectacular aura about
Default Lucy Liu Where RU?

Any of you mongers aware of any 30-40+ something, attractive asian MILFy type with a bangin bod, say Lucy Liu look-alike? I would like to find a provider that is slender, with a trimmed kitty, for extended Daty/FS. I am getting tired of the old hags out there....need some help!

Drybeak
Unread October 31st, 2012
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DryBeak View Post
Any of you mongers aware of any 30-40+ something, attractive asian MILFy type with a bangin bod, say Lucy Liu look-alike? I would like to find a provider that is slender, with a trimmed kitty, for extended Daty/FS. I am getting tired of the old hags out there....need some help!

Drybeak
There was a Chinese woman named Rose who worked out of the asianbodymassage AAMP off of Jamboree in Irvine who definitely fit that description. They were busted and I lost track of her. I wish I kept her digits.

She really looked a bit like Lucy too.
Unread November 1st, 2012
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Not in your area, but at the Shanghai 1939 AMP in Los Angeles, there's a smoking hot young, thin Chinese girl. However, AFAIK, nobody has gotten fs there. Yet.
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

@Wetwillie: What's the girl's name?
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Nevermind...I think I answered my own question... Tina