Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread August 10th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

About the only way that the Fat Haircut could find an exit strategy now is to abruptly claim that he had a revelation that he will accept stopping and winding down to total dismantlement of his nukes, apologize to his people and the world and accept help to build an agriculture infrastructure and business and commerce based economy that would care for his people laid off from nuke jobs that sustain them at present. Of course his ties to the bad actor states that have facilitated his total fascination with nukes would be SOL since any agreements he would make with the civilized world would make sure no ties in any nukes with those states could happen. That's about all the Fat Haircut is left with now. I hear the clock ticking and time is not on his side.
Unread August 10th, 2017
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

I don't think he can back down now for fear he looses control of his country. Trumps
nature is to push a matter till he gets his way-very little middle ground with him.
I hope I'm dead wrong but this looks like a disaster on the brink of happening.
Quite possible the shit hits the fan when the missiles are fired toward Guam in
a week or 10 days from now. I really hope I'm wrong and it goes the way Marsean
thinks it may.
Unread August 10th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
I don't think he can back down now for fear he looses control of his country. Trumps
nature is to push a matter till he gets his way-very little middle ground with him.
I hope I'm dead wrong but this looks like a disaster on the brink of happening.
Quite possible the shit hits the fan when the missiles are fired toward Guam in
a week or 10 days from now. I really hope I'm wrong and it goes the way Marsean
thinks it may.

We all know Trump is hard core and has no reason to back down. The Fat Haircut brought this on himself, and his people are blindly following him down the destructive path he has laid out. This is like a game of chicken just like the Cuban Missile Crisis that JFK was at the helm for, when we had a blockade on Cuba, and USSR was forced to turn their ships around that were delivering missiles to Cuba that were designed to take us out. We did not blink.

That is the key, don't blink. We have all our bases covered, all the civilized world is with us, the UN is with us, South Korea and Japan will retaliate if there is any airspace violation, not to mention what we are ready to do. Here is a piece of the puzzle: China has already been told not to get into the conflict if it erupts, and they can't and won't, even though NK was their proxy, because of what has already been agreed to in the UN. And the kicker, if any fighting breaks out, China cannot supply NK with fuel and supplies in the midst of missiles and heavy armament conflict, so NK will run out of ability to continue once the shit hits the fan. Right now the reason they increased their rhetoric is because they are feeling the pinch of less supplies from China already and are getting nervous. Fat Haircut's mouth ran away with the spoon and soon his people will wonder when their next ration of Kimchi will be arriving. Once they realize the whole process is slowing down the mental progression(assuming no hostilities break out)will eventually bring some drawn faces to visit the Fat Haircut. Once he realizes he is close to losing it, either he will, or he may take the cowards way out with tons of excuses(Oh, I thought the world was a video game. You mean it is not? You mean these missiles we were making were thought to be real by the real world? Oh, I guess I messed up! Can you send me to school to find out how I can lead my people to change our whole economy and take down our Nukes? I don't want my people to die.) I really have no clue what he will say, but with the current rhetoric and threats, his choices are limited.

If anyone is going to back down, it is the Fat Haircut. If that happens, the peace can be maintained, and an orderly stoppage of their Nuke program, for real. Not like when he Lied to Bill Clinton and the rest. He'll have to allow real inspection and a winding down of the whole program. If they do, I have no doubt that a program to change their economy to a productive one can be done, and the burden of providing for his people can still be handled, so he could maintain face. Otherwise he will run out of moves.
Unread August 11th, 2017
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

All the towns and cities were pretty damaged and fucked up in NK during the Korean
War. NK official word was that the war was started by a US invasion. Since the war the
people were living on barely nothing being controlled by the government(family) that
creates national pride standing up to the Western world. Even though China said
they wouldn't intercede in a new conflict as long as it was not started by preemptive
US action I think Kim is insecure enough that he will push forward and there will be
a war based on his action. He is so insecure I think that is why he had his half brother
killed.
Unread August 11th, 2017
Shaarang

Quote:
All the towns and cities were pretty damaged and fucked up in NK during the Korean
War. NK official word was that the war was started by a US invasion. Since the war the
people were living on barely nothing being controlled by the government(family) that
creates national pride standing up to the Western world. Even though China said
they wouldn't intercede in a new conflict as long as it was not started by preemptive
US action I think Kim is insecure enough that he will push forward and there will be
a war based on his action. He is so insecure I think that is why he had his half brother
killed.
I'm not a big enough student of history to recall whether or not the US actually invaded upon their territory at the outset of hostilities. It was a nasty conflict that we basically won and created the de-militarized zone at the 38th parallel(degrees of latitude) with an agreement by both sides to stop hostilities. We were along with allies the ones who were at least able to stop the bloodshed. The NK at the time felt they should control the whole peninsula but the south did not want to be controlled by a dictator. Goes back a long way. The Fat Haircut thinks he has Divine Providence to take his stance which is simply continuing the same dogmatic but stupid way. If they did not have backing from Iran and Pakistan and Chinese financial assistance to date for the last 5 years or so, they couldn't have been able to ramp up their nukes. What is really screwed up is a lot of their people have jobs in the nuke program, so they cannot see another way. Tell you the truth NK and Cuba have been on the no travel list for a long time. I don't know how some westerners who weren't journalists even got in there. OK.

Hang on for a rhetoric ride, the markets are rebounding today, not worried about this. Also many news stories are out there how South Korea and Japan are making preparations to deal with any flak. Fat Haircut shot off his mouth that he was doing the missile shots around the middle of August. Dumb Shit. More prep time to counteract. You know those missiles come out going skyward very slow, right? We will know when they do. If they are hit as they come out and blown to bits what will the fallout be? If that happens wherever Fat Haircut is there may be a MOAB crater soon. One of the reasons why he is saying Guam is because of the huge political pressure on him not to screw with his neighbors as he knows Japan and South Korea being attacked by him will bring even stronger world condemnation. The other thing is it is US territory. Does he actually think that he could do any of this and not get a blowback? You know how intel works. Suffice to say, I'm not worried.
Unread August 11th, 2017
VIP User

Actually the Korean war had started by an invasion by the north of the south. The US
then entered as the north was deep into the south and fought back across the 38th
parallel across the north prompting china to send troops into the country. Unfortunately
I think it is possible NK thinks china will again act on their behalf regardless of what China
is saying now. Trust me I hope I'm wrong-too many people will die with a renewed conflict.
Unread August 11th, 2017
Shaarang

Quote:
Actually the Korean war had started by an invasion by the north of the south. The US
then entered as the north was deep into the south and fought back across the 38th
parallel across the north prompting china to send troops into the country. Unfortunately
I think it is possible NK thinks china will again act on their behalf regardless of what China
is saying now. Trust me I hope I'm wrong-too many people will die with a renewed conflict.
I am sure that is true. Do you see any difference in NK thought process from the time of the Korean War until now? Then it was their aggression to take over the south thinking that China would help. For so long the north has known no rule except dictatorship. I think in present times China would be risking a booming economy and heavy winning in trading with the world to get involved in fighting us off since it has officially been since the 1950's since the country has had the de-militarized zone, so that is obvious when China went along with the rest of the civilized world, and agreed to increase their sanctions against North Korea.

Of special NOTE: NK is being strangled now in terms of fuel, coal, supplies, and yes, even banking (which will be the final straw). That is the reason why they are squawking so loud. Tough Shit Fat Haircut. As their trade, commerce, and food dwindles they are the one getting desperate. Don't forget they have been going against UN rules for decades, which has caused them to be condemned. This is a whole process.

Guess what? As this process moves along (do you think it is not planned, in other words <by us> and the UN as well? Sure on the surface it looks like Trump is reacting to the prods of rhetoric from Fat Haircut, but here is the next step:

1. After this plays out and NK has to stop and dismantle their nukes, and open to international inspection forever, Iran and Pakistan will lose a partner in what they have been doing to supply NK with missile and nuke supplies.

2. As that scenario moves along it will cost Iran and Pakistan heavily, which will cause them to squawk to high heaven. Too fucking bad.

3. Eventually Iran will be forced to newer, more complete nuke deal, since they won't be able to stand not making coin with a diminished market place for export of missile or nuke parts after the soon to happen NK shut down.

To some and on the surface it all could be viewed as totally separate...but are they? Do you think we are the only ones in on the plan, regardless of whatever shit pops in the news?
Unread August 11th, 2017
VIP User

Well Chinas main concern in this situation is to prevent a flood of unwanted refugees from
NK. They fear that more than anything. So how they will react when all the chips are down
is a mystery to me. I understand in all I read they fear the refugee problem more so then some loss of trade in the western world. So honestly I cannot predict how they will proceed
in this if war breaks out.
Unread August 11th, 2017
VIP User

This is an easy concept to understand BTW. For most of the past century China has had a one child policy. This is 2 people only allowed to have 1 child. Not to control growth but to reduce population. If you do the math then you can understand why they are very fearful
of millions of NK coming into their country and why they are so fearful of this. Easier to defend NK and stop a refugee disaster.
Unread August 11th, 2017
Shaarang

Quote:
This is an easy concept to understand BTW. For most of the past century China has had a one child policy. This is 2 people only allowed to have 1 child. Not to control growth but to reduce population. If you do the math then you can understand why they are very fearful
of millions of NK coming into their country and why they are so fearful of this. Easier to defend NK and stop a refugee disaster.

Guess you did not get the memo: China has officially lifted their one child policy some time ago, although they are not encouraging couples to have more than one. It's no where near the focus overall, the NK issue has been around ever since the truce was declared in 1953. Officially the US and NK are still at war, it was only a cessation of hostilities with the establishment of the de-militarized zone. The north still thinks the south belongs to them to reunify the peninsula, but the south never agreed to be run by the north. At the time everyone agreed it was not worth it to keep fighting.