Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread September 25th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
Yep Marsean I read that last night as they said at the same time that the US declared war
on NK based on Trumps remarks that we will blow them out of existence if they attacked us or allies. Didn't they get the memo we have been at war with them for the last 60+ years lol.

They are panicking. Big Pressure. How long can their leader last? For them to send a minister to spout off at the UN that we declared war on NK clearly shows they don't read or pay attention to their OWN statements to the UN or to the US. See what happens THIS TIME if they blow one of our planes out of existence in clearly international airspace. Their statement is pure poppycock, bluster, bravado, ten pounds of bullshit, rhetoric. A little sad that that is the best that they can do in front of the UN to make their case, when they know they have lied to the UN and all nations for years about their nuke program and are still proceeding with it against all international law and stacking up the violations against same. They are in a lonely corner, and getting more lonely all the time. Remember that song "PRESSURE"?

Let's see how long it takes for either FH to break or his regime to be snuffed by his own.

Last edited by marsean; September 25th, 2017 at 05:03 PM.
Unread September 28th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yep Marsean I read that last night as they said at the same time that the US declared war
on NK based on Trumps remarks that we will blow them out of existence if they attacked us or allies. Didn't they get the memo we have been at war with them for the last 60+ years lol.

Yep, when the fighting stopped it was an armistice agreement, as I recall, with no surrender of either side, just to stop fighting and make the DMZ at the 38th parallel...so all this time has slipped by without a final resolved conflict, just a cease fire, if you will.
Unread October 6th, 2017
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

A Russian diplomat just returned from NK and said he believes they will fire a ICBM
shortly that would prove they can reach the West coast of US. He said they were
belligerent. My guess if they did this it would be on 10/9 or around then a NK
holiday. Some Asian experts had speculated chances of war with NK to be 10%.
Here we go again with tensions sky high.
Unread October 7th, 2017
Shaarang

Chusoek (pronounced: Choo Sock) means Autumn Eve, and is practiced as the Korean Thanksgiving Day. I think it just passed at end of September this year. To say "Have a wonderful Chusoek" you can say "Chusoek jal ji nae sae yo".
Unread October 7th, 2017
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

I just looked it up 10/10 is NWP foundation day in NK an official holiday. Marsean
I do not see any holidays in late Sept. or any that resemble the one you mention.
Unread October 7th, 2017
Shaarang

Quote:
I just looked it up 10/10 is NWP foundation day in NK an official holiday. Marsean
I do not see any holidays in late Sept. or any that resemble the one you mention.
The one I mentioned is a KOREAN HOLIDAY predating the split between North and South. So I suppose it is possible that the North refuses to celebrate it as it symbolizes a feeling of thanksgiving of what they have, which is clear to see the South is thankful of their place in the world, not so sure about the North.

Rumors abound these days. Will prefer to wait for news rather than focus on the blah blah.