Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread October 28th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmccj View Post
where are you now that your dear friend Hillary needs you
lmccj discovers the cure for Erectile Dysfunction by watching Breaking News and getting a raging hard on
Unread October 28th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
You decide what's going on here.
today I was at an official Donald Trump Make America Great Again campaign rally on the second floor at Lions Health Spa on W. Pico Blvd in Los Angeles. while this story was being reported across every national news network and cable channel, the event morphed into a giant circle jerk

it's was glorious sight watching everyone loudly chant,"Lock Her Up!" and cum for Trump
Unread October 29th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
today I was at an official Donald Trump Make America Great Again campaign rally on the second floor at Lions Health Spa on W. Pico Blvd in Los Angeles. while this story was being reported across every national news network and cable channel, the event morphed into a giant circle jerk

it's was glorious sight watching everyone loudly chant,"Lock Her Up!" and cum for Trump

Hillary told you piss off, perv? I told you to leave her alone. Now look at you!
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
He [FBI Director James Comey] added, the "FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work.”

Well, I can predict that it will take at least until Nov. 9th to complete the additional work. Whaddaya think?

Dick Tracy's on the Job. Hillary's so pissed she even told Libschitz off. LoL.
Shaarang

Quote:
Dick Tracy's on the Job. Hillary's so pissed she even told Libschitz off. LoL.

I tell ya Lib: Hillary's making a list---->

Dick Tracy
Libertine
Stephen Colbert
James Comey
Anthony Weiner
Mickey Avalon
Michael Moore
Donald Trump
John Podesta
Robbie Mook
Rush Limbaugh
Sean Hannity
Chris Matthews
Jake Tapper
Wolf Blitzer
Vladimir Putin
Bernie Sanders
Bill Clinton...

She's still thinkin but she's had it with Dicks.
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I tell ya Lib: Hillary's making a list---->

Dick Tracy
Libertine
Stephen Colbert
James Comey
Anthony Weiner
Mickey Avalon
Michael Moore
Donald Trump
John Podesta
Robbie Mook
Rush Limbaugh
Sean Hannity
Chris Matthews
Jake Tapper
Wolf Blitzer
Vladimir Putin
Bernie Sanders
Bill Clinton...

She's still thinkin but she's had it with Dicks.
That is the so funny but sadly true. Now she probably will add me to the list for chiming in my 2 cents haha.
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
it's a very good day for frankkim because he gets an instant boner while he's watching Breaking News
Lib, I am sensing a lot of " Boner Envy" coming from you.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

This is the biggest joke on the American people possibly in the history of our nation. All one has to do is look at the smug look on HRC's face in that video to know that SHE knows nothing is going to happen with regards to this latest scandal. If a video came out in HD with a time stamp of today showing Hillary torturing a puppy to death while laughing, it still wouldn't be enough to cause her to lose the "election"! You see...in order for her to actually lose the election there would have to BE an election and since there is NO election she will be named president as planned.
ßrµjð

Talking

Quote:
Hillary told you piss off, perv? I told you to leave her alone. Now look at you!

I now have a serious man crush on Trump just like you, and ever since the FBI great news broke on Friday that launched my priapism I have been cruising at the Slammer Sex Club http://www.slammerclub.com and the glory hole partying has been awesome and non-stop you will get your rocks off and enjoy all the hot wet fun at the 'Cum Share Your Man Juice And Corn Hole For Donald Trump Rally" Marsean, cum join your other very enthusiastic XY Trump supporters this Sunday in Silver Lake at 3688 Beverly Blvd. at 10:00 pm
Unread October 30th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Lib sounds like my day was much better spent with my little Thai friend who has been worshiping my dick giving me three bj's and riding me cg until she was a colapsing sweaty
mess saying thank you thank you and hugging me and kissing my neck while I could still feel her vj pulsing on my dick
And I get to replay that again Sunday and in my head anytime
A much better movie than seeing a screeching pantsuit