Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread October 22nd, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Though many do equate the Trump movement to the Nazis of 1930s Germany, I was pointing out the fact that dictators can come to power through the normal political process. Putin and Hitler were two of those. Dictators like Idi Amin Dada and Kim Jong Un came into power through a military coup or through a family connection. I was actually comparing Putin to Hitler as far as their rise to power. You mentioned that Putin came to power through the normal political process (elected). I stated that Hitler's path to power also used the normal political process.
We could debate as to whether Putin is a dictator or not but I was not stating that Trump was a Hitler.

Deezguy,

gotta hand it to ya bro...you do your homework and come to many, many good conclusions from history and the info that is available out there. From this point I can see that Trump wants the job but is seemingly still climbing the hill in a tough race that may not be winnable, with all the factors stacked against him and his campaign, but he is trying and this still remains to be seen. Hillary has a broader base but once she got past Sanders with trickery she sure tries to show a confident front. I can only surmise that for Sanders to give her the support he has since the convention was over that there had to be something in it for him, as many of his supporters were very mad that he went along with it. The lean is heavy to blue if you read and believe all you can see, but there are seventeen more days until election day and who knows what will happen? At present I would not wager. I would like to see Trump have spent more time on positions and issues that would have appealed to more voters and the 'drain the swamp' phrase has a lot of capitol hill folks puckering, and I don't mean with their mouth. When all gets done we all gotta live with it, so I'm not going to worry.
Unread October 22nd, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
not so fast Sparky.

public figures like politicians, celebrities, and Trump cannot base a lawsuit on incorrect harmful statements unless there is proof that the other person acted with actual malice, with knowledge of falsity or reckless disregard for the truth. in the case of a public figures the burden of proof in defamation actions is much higher.

on Saturday, Trump promised to sue his accusers after the presidential election is over. “Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign." “Total fabrication. The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over.”

Gloria Allred responded to Trump’s threat with a threat of her own, saying, “Be careful what you wish for, Mr. Trump. If you sue the accuser, the lawyers who represent these women will have the opportunity to depose you under oath, and ... you may find that the questions include all of the women with whom you have had sexual interactions.”

OK, road runner, Yawn.