Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread October 17th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Oh, I see. It's all a big joke. I'm glad you explained it to me. The lampoonery had me confused. I was starting to think you guys agreed with those who believe if Trump is elected he will be a danger to world peace, and that his temperament would likely push him to start a nuclear war over some trifle. That he might start World War III! But I guess I was wrong, because you don't feel that way, do you?
Unread October 18th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
I tried my best to resist, but
Marsean egged me on, he just
made me do it, I had a really
great time getting my rocks off,
but this is all Marsean's fault, I
blame him, he told me to do this
---------------->>>>>>>>>>>

Told me to do it! ...Told me to do it! HA...Ha..Ha. You go on with your Bad Self and get back in with that Flip Wilson dance routine...it's more becoming of ya.

Ya I told ya to do it, right. I love that Line from Hillary "You wouldn't want him anywhere near those nuclear launch codes"....I think he's getting under her skin. Come Wednesday if one of them doesn't cave with information, I still bet one of them will "Blink" somehow. Gotta tell ya, the rhetoric is not good...Maybe Bernie, Gary and Jill Stein will tiptoe out onto the stage and clap for them at the end and announce they will offer a three way combo tag team write in ticket for anybody who is tired of Trump and Hillary making a joke out of this. F**k. There are many with ELECTION PTSD! Definitely left me with an impression of Trump as the "milkman who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar" and Hillary as the "Wicked Witch of the East".

Easy brothas, easy....it'll be over before ya know it. I just don't want those stinking taxes going up. Hey Lib, any chance if Hillary gets in she tells the Simi LE boys it's time to partay?
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
I tried my best to resist, but
Marsean egged me on, he just
made me do it, I had a really
great time getting my rocks off,
but this is all Marsean's fault, I
blame him, he told me to do this
---------------->>>>>>>>>>>

That's right Lib. I told ya take care of those Simi Tail Switchers and keep 'em warmed up for me...There's a lot of good ol gals there. Finding more and more down here, they are all spreading out. Few gems down here these days too.
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Are you shitting me, Lib? "Dr. Strangelove?" A great movie, BTW. One of my favorites. Peter Sellers was brilliant. I think you're out of ammo these days and just posting any old shit you can find. You don't seem to have a point anymore.

He's a clown, that Charlie Brown...Ya he's shitting you sam. He's only good for fucking pussy and he probably did more in the 805 than anybody in history. That's his story and he's sticking to it.
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Melania says her husband was egged on. Whoa! If in power, he could be egged on to press that button. I better stock up on Twinkies!

Deez Louise...No worries Man! None of that is gonna happen. He's got to think about not getting any more of that silky stuff Melania brings to his partay. He may be dumb, but he's not stupid. Might lose ELECTION but never ERECTION.

And fuck it, like I said a long time ago, hey! I got faith in the people to decide, and after all that, no use to worry. When it comes it comes.
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

This is exactly what Hillary wants and she has succeeded in doing so on a blinkin parlor site. Well done Hillary.

If the discussion gets off into the weeds then Hillary has the upper hand. Could we talk about the media bias? And please don't get into the "vast" argument from thirty years ago because that is what will drive the debate from reality to kardashian.

Could we talk about dead people voting? How much GOP voter fraud could be documented? I'm sure there are some, pero di me cuantos gabachos son listos tomar riesgo en eso?

As I said, I respect Libertine's input on this site and the right to rail against Trump or whomever; but we need to get back to the basics.

My wallet.

Hugs and kisses fellas
Unread October 19th, 2016
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthick View Post
This is exactly what Hillary wants and she has succeeded in doing so on a blinkin parlor site. Well done Hillary.

If the discussion gets off into the weeds then Hillary has the upper hand. Could we talk about the media bias? And please don't get into the "vast" argument from thirty years ago because that is what will drive the debate from reality to kardashian.

Could we talk about dead people voting? How much GOP voter fraud could be documented? I'm sure there are some, pero di me cuantos gabachos son listos tomar riesgo en eso?

As I said, I respect Libertine's input on this site and the right to rail against Trump or whomever; but we need to get back to the basics.

My wallet.

Hugs and kisses fellas
Alan, skip the hug and kisses. If your wallet is the issue, then either get a higher paying job or choose the lower tax platform or both. If you don't get more pay from your job and have to pay more tax, guess what, you will have less to spread around.
VIP User

SSP is on a distinguished road

What is hilarious is that Hillary is a TRUE Neocon. She played the Middle East region like it was a chess game. And her and Obama lost badly. Now she talking about War with Russia. WTF! Why are we even doing this old school Cold War shit? Oh, because Putin is a dictator(that was elected in). Yea, that must be it. Because we don't align ourselves with dictators at all(sarcasm)
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Irrelevant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSP View Post
Oh, because Putin is a dictator(that was elected in).
Hitler came to power by election and political succession. Some dictators seize power through coups. Others, through the state's political process.
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Its the political system in Russia that allows Putin that power if he has the skill to use it.