Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread October 17th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Egged On?

Melania says her husband was egged on. Whoa! If in power, he could be egged on to press that button. I better stock up on Twinkies!
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Smile "The Devil Made Me Do It."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Melania says her husband was egged on. Whoa! If in power, he could be egged on to press that button. I better stock up on Twinkies!

"The Devil Made Me Do It." ~ Geraldine Jones

https://youtu.be/0SLifea3NHQ
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

While I share your concern that Trump may be prone to making rash national security decisions if elected president, there is no button for Trump to push that will launch a missile all on its own. The president may have final say on whether or not to launch a nuclear attack, but his order must go through the Secretary of Defense and the military. Unless the top brass are fanatic Trumpists, there may be some push-back, if not outright mutiny were Trump to order a nuclear strike because a foreign leader made fun of his hair. The possibility of a rogue president is not a new consideration. Safeguards are in place, and the seriousness of a frivolous nuclear attack carries a lot more moral weight than the possible repercussions of a hare-brained decision to send in a SEAL team to take out a jihadi. Those who would carry out such an order would have much bigger considerations than "I might get in trouble if I refuse to obey."
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Blame him, he egged me on

I tried my best to resist, but
Marsean egged me on, he just
made me do it, I had a really
great time getting my rocks off,
but this is all Marsean's fault, I
blame him, he told me to do this
---------------->>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by Libertine; July 20th, 2017 at 06:18 PM.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
While I share your concern that Trump may be prone to making rash national security decisions if elected president, there is no button for Trump to push that will launch a missile all on its own. The president may have final say on whether or not to launch a nuclear attack, but his order must go through the Secretary of Defense and the military. Unless the top brass are fanatic Trumpists, there may be some push-back, if not outright mutiny were Trump to order a nuclear strike because a foreign leader made fun of his hair. The possibility of a rogue president is not a new consideration. Safeguards are in place, and the seriousness of a frivolous nuclear attack carries a lot more moral weight than the possible repercussions of a hare-brained decision to send in a SEAL team to take out a jihadi. Those who would carry out such an order would have much bigger considerations than "I might get in trouble if I refuse to obey."
Sam, thanks for the Civics lesson! I was trying to do a Trump and use a bit of rediculous sarcasm. Yeah, I'm sure the "Football" doesn't have a launch button. Also, this may be un-American but really I don't like Twinkies.
ßrµjð

Quote:
While I share your concern that Trump may be prone to making rash national security decisions if elected president, there is no button for Trump to push that will launch a missile all on its own. The president may have final say on whether or not to launch a nuclear attack, but his order must go through the Secretary of Defense and the military. Unless the top brass are fanatic Trumpists, there may be some push-back, if not outright mutiny were Trump to order a nuclear strike because a foreign leader made fun of his hair. The possibility of a rogue president is not a new consideration.

this has happened before in U.S. history. it was recorded in this famous documentary

https://youtu.be/snTaSJk0n_Y

A first strike nuclear attack and the President of the United States. His advisers and the Joint Chiefs of Staff try to prevent a nuclear apocalypse. Burpelson Air Force Base that houses the Strategic Air Command 843rd Bomb Wing equipped with B-52 bombers with nuclear bombs. The 843rd is in-flight on airborne alert two hours from their targets. The crew of the B-52 bombers deliver their payload.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm sure the "Football" doesn't have a launch button. Also, this may be un-American but really I don't like Twinkies.

after watching that documentary, you better stock up on Twinkies
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
this has happened before in U.S. history. it was recorded in this famous documentary

A first strike nuclear attack and the President of the United States. His advisers and the Joint Chiefs of Staff try to prevent a nuclear apocalypse. Burpelson Air Force Base that houses the Strategic Air Command 843rd Bomb Wing equipped with B-52 bombers with nuclear bombs. The 843rd is in-flight on airborne alert two hours from their targets. The crew of the B-52 bombers deliver their payload.

Are you shitting me, Lib? "Dr. Strangelove?" A great movie, BTW. One of my favorites. Peter Sellers was brilliant. I think you're out of ammo these days and just posting any old shit you can find. You don't seem to have a point anymore.
Dude at Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post

Sounds like some slim pickins!
Senior Dog

Quote:
Maj. Kong, to you!
ßrµjð

Smile Why So Serious ?

Quote:

hahaha. knew you'd get the satire

Quote:
I think you're out of ammo these days and just posting any old shit you can find. You don't seem to have a point anymore.
lighten up. you've been lampooned