Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Closed Thread
Unread November 6th, 2012
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

The republicans definitely need to change or there lost. The democrats will need to change as well or both will eventually lose to a 3rd party which I personally think will be a good thing.

I personally am tired of voting for the lesser of 2 evils so I didn't vote for either. I am tired of the Divided States of America and a lot of other people are starting to realize the same thing. The Congress has never had a lower approval rating so why do we keep on electing these morons?

My true hope is now they can all get together and do what is best for the country and if that happens then I will support a party again.

Congratulations to President Obama, I hope the next 4 years are filled with prosperity for the Country. I always root for every President to succeed regardless of politics, the Presidents success is always good for the Country. Anyone that would root for the President to fail is a spineless coward and should be ignored.
Unread November 7th, 2012
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

yes, exactly hornyag. the repubs are already vowing to obstruct anything Obama tries to do in the next 4. Who's side are they on? Asshole repubs and they are sore losers as well. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I am still giddy from it.
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

I know this is going to sound odd but I think we might have been better off with Romney, the hate for Obama is so strong it clouds rational thought. It is the classic cutting off your nose to spite your face strategy and these people are bitter.

I already know of one small company owner who is closing his doors because of Obama's win but I feel this might have been coming anyway. This is just a side business for him so it is easy for him to grandstand and make a political statement with a company that I didn't see making it long term anyway.
I have a feeling that a lot of small company owners who have been struggling will finally have an excuse to give up and blame it on someone else. It is a really bitter pill they are swallowing but I have never personally seen such bitterness from a group of people. I have a good friend who I don't hang out with anymore because every other word out of his mouth is venon for this President. I have even asked him if we could please just talk about something else and he takes that as I support Obama. I have told him that I just hate politics and would rather talk about pussy and he cheers up but eventually it just comes back to a President bashing session. They really are obsessed with their hate of Obama and I wonder if now it will just get worse. I am not crazy about Obama but I have better things to do than have every other word out of my mouth be nasty and racist, it sounds ignorant.
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute
Default us or them

Sad that it is a us or them mentality if we don;t start to solve our economic mess none of us will be able to continue to have fun. What is better you pay $10,000 more in taxes or have it to lay on a fine Asian woman? Now that is what I call redistribution of wealth.
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmccj View Post
Sad that it is a us or them mentality if we don;t start to solve our economic mess none of us will be able to continue to have fun. What is better you pay $10,000 more in taxes or have it to lay on a fine Asian woman? Now that is what I call redistribution of wealth.
I vote for the Asian, Latina and well just about any hot pussy to spend tax dollars on.

I like your political platform, you got my vote
Unread November 12th, 2012
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

This may sound radical: I don't mind paying taxes so long as I know everyone else "rich people too" are paying at the same rate as me.

Silly Karl Rove: He spent millions trying to get Romney elected and it did not work. That kind of makes me feel better. I would have sworn that American elections could be bought. I guess not? Republicans would rather piss away millons of dollars trying to get their stupid backward unelectable clowns in office than pay their fair share of taxes.
Unread November 14th, 2012
Senior Dog

I agree, the tax rate should be the same for everyone. A 15% long term capital gains tax is pretty damn low and can be lowered with deductions.

The one thing that always bugs me is when Romney and others would bring up that the top earners pay 60% of the taxes that the gov brings in. What they never bother to bring up is what percentage of there gains for that year is actually taxed. Income tax rates are about 28% for the low 6 figure incomes. People who make there money from investment income only have to pay 15% if the "gains" they earn were over a 1 year period to qualify for long term capital gains. What that basically means is a CEO should never accept a salary but instead receive stock options and other investments and wait until they mature to pay a lower tax rate. I always cringe when I remember the banker who testified to the Congress how he did not even receive a salary during the financial crisis. That piece of shit should have reported what he made in investment income in that same year which I am sure was in the high millions.

I have made some money on long term investments and with real estate if I live in the property for 2 years or more I can exempt $250K from any taxes or $500K if I was married. I am not going to volunteer any extra money and I have done everything lawfully. I do know though that I have paid a much lower percentage on the income I have received through these "investments" than someone earning a salary for the same amount. It is smart to never earn a salary once you can make your money through investments, it is just a better tax strategy under the current laws.
Closed Thread