Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread February 12th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
I am pro-gun, but in Los Angeles I heard it was near impossible to get the CCW permit, unless you are in law enforcement, security or in immediate danger.

I do think that the media does not like to bring attention to how many rapes and robberies are prevented because people were able to defend themselves. It would be good to see the stats on how many bad things are prevented by guns. Politicians need to focus on laws that prevent the bad guys from carrying guns. The laws they typically propose will only be followed by the law abiding citizens.

What I don't like are some of the recent news stories. It sounds like some guys suddenly have big balls when they are carrying. The old man in the Florida theater shot a guy for texting and then throwing his popcorn bucket. There was another guy who started arguing with a car full of young kids over the loud music. He eventually shot ten rounds into their car because he thought his life was in danger. Then he drove off not knowing he killed a kid. Maybe those stupid arguments would not have happened if these guys didn't feel tough because of their CCW.
Hey Bro, if you need to see some sites on the 'net about the pros of CCW that are not reported, I will be happy to give to you and all here,
You are 100% correct that the MSM will NOT report the good that comes from CCW, only the shit that happens and like I said, the ones that shoot and go crazy, are usually on the SSRI's and it is NEVER reported.
Unread February 13th, 2014
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
You can't regulate stupidity.
No, but you can prevent morons from getting a CCW permit by making them pass an IQ test and psych eval. And an anger management test.
Unread February 13th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
No, but you can prevent morons from getting a CCW permit by making them pass an IQ test and psych eval. And an anger management test.
Yeah, fine. Go ahead. Make it even harder to get a CCW. These same morons will pack whether they have a permit or not. That's what most people don't get. We already have tons of laws related to gun control. Do they keep the wrong people from owning, using and misusing guns? Apparently not! And that's what should be the goal, isn't it?

Hey, I have an idea. Want to cut murder in half? Just make murder even more illegal! That will make people think twice before killing someone. Same for DUI. No one will drink and drive if they know they will really be in a lot of trouble if they get caught. That should work, right?
Unread February 15th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
When I took my CCW class, it was very thorough about why it takes so long to get a CCW license here in Il, and I think elsewhere.
The backround check the State does is very detailed and if you have even a small slap on the wrist felony, or even a misemeanor, you probably wont get the license, at least here anyway.....that is why when you are carrying and a Cop pulls you over and you tell him you're carrying, and have a CCW license, and give him the drivers and CCW together, they already know you have been cleared by the Statre of being a possible danger with the gun on your person.

I will disagree about the IQ test and Psych evaluation, because if you had issues in the past, it will show up on the background check and you wont get the CCW.