Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 23rd, 2015
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Simi Valley Mayor Huber declares 'war' on massage parlors

Newly re-elected Simi Valley Mayor Bob Huber declares 'war' on massage parlors that are fronts for prostitution.

"Prostitution is infesting our city," Huber said. "Finding a prostitute at a 'massage parlor' is as easy as finding a hamburger."

Huber released printouts from websites listing "erotic" massage parlors in Simi Valley with their addresses and telephone numbers. The websites let customers search for massage parlors that offer "sex acts."

"I will not sit idly by while this scourge takes root in our city," Huber said. "I am going to find every legal and local means of shutting down these criminal 'massage parlors.'

Simi Valley business owners have been complaining to Huber about prostitution fronts near their businesses.

Huber is planning a multipronged attack on massage parlor prostitution operations.

"I want to drive these houses of ill repute out of our city," Huber said. "This is a family-oriented community."

- Ventura County Star newspaper

http://www.huberformayor.com
Unread February 24th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

He says he wants to create jobs. At the same time he wants to get rid of massage parlors. Isn't that like losing jobs; laying off providers? Creat jobs=laying off providers...Oh...he also said he's expanding the landfill. I guess they'll have a place to put the providers then.
dennisxx2

I guess one thing we can do is to stop reviewing parlors in Simi Valley.

MPDuke is on a distinguished road

If I was monger from or near Simi Valley, I would let the girls know to be extra careful and suspicious of everyone and I mean everyone. In other words, stop with the extras and follow all the rules. That is the best course of action to stop the Mayor.
Unread February 25th, 2015
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

I'm all for legal Prostitution in the USA ..

But these massage palors owners and the CITY are to blame. If you know your opening a high volume fs shop. Or in the cities case, did they ever think to wonder why so many massage palors were opening ?

Why open in such a high profile location ? In a busy strip mall next to a pizza location, or another type of business that receives many prudish customers.

Sure the people making complaints to the city are not aware of the typical monger (white collar, married with a mortgage) they just assume all mongers are creepy guys with sex addictions, seeking out dirty drug addict hookers.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I bet the mayor is getting some on the side. The ones that speak out the loudest usually have the most to hide

This pattern is just going to repeat over and over as the cities take back some of their authority on the mps.
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

I have also cautioned against meeting Simi Valley prostitutes. The area is the closest thing to a police state in SoCal. The fun appears to be over.

MPDuke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
I bet the mayor is getting some on the side. The ones that speak out the loudest usually have the most to hide...
Sounds like the mayor may have a sex addiction.
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
I have also cautioned against meeting Simi Valley prostitutes. The area is the closest thing to a police state in SoCal. The fun appears to be over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPDuke View Post
Sounds like the mayor may have a sex addiction.
Sounds like Bill Cosby is the mayor.
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPDuke View Post
If I was monger from or near Simi Valley, I would let the girls know to be extra careful and suspicious of everyone and I mean everyone. In other words, stop with the extras and follow all the rules. That is the best course of action to stop the Mayor.
How does that make sense? So if "the girls" follow your advice and "stop with the extras and follow all the rules" what do you think will happen to that massage parlor? They will go out of business because no one will go there. And if the mayor wants to get rid of all the massage parlors I'm pretty sure he'd be happy if they went out of business as opposed to the authorities having to bust them and shut them down. Sheesh.