Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 21st, 2023
VIP User

EskimoBro is on a distinguished road
Default Can you tell the difference between a Lady and ladyboy? Take the test!

Everybody says they can easily tell a ladyboy from the real thing. Can you? Take the test below and see if you can pass. I got 8 out of 11.

http://www.bangkokdiaries.com/can-yo...-thai-ladyboy/
Unread May 30th, 2023
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hard to tell sometimes

Even my Asian friends will hit me up for tips on how to spot lady boys or Katoey in Thailand.
Some are easy to spot but many are not.

A few things to look for:
Size
Thai girls are generally small and conservative, not aggressive so if you meet a larger more aggressive Thai girl chances are it's a he.
Adam's Apples
Ppl say you can spot an Adam's apple on a Thai tranny but now they can be shaved down.
Even Thais will say some of them are too hard to spot.
One dead give away if you got a full on surgically altered one, they keep a tube of lube on the night stand and will go thtu a bunch fast bc their pies can not get wet naturally.
That's a dead giveaway.
Unread May 30th, 2023
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Problem with this test I only looked at the first one it wasn't even a Thai.
Unread June 1st, 2023
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

She looks Thai to me, then again I got 3 wrong lol.