Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 18th, 2022
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all
Default She doesn't want you! Lol

Just a public service announcement to some of you guys out there.
When you find a provider that offers FS, quit trying to make it about them than it is about you. She couldn't care less if she comes or not. When you stick it in, do your thing and quit trying to prolong your time inside her. If you're fucking her longer then you fuck your GF or wife, your fucking her too long. You can bet the poor woman's hating you with every minute your going over that time. !! Why am I mentioning this you might ask? Well, the more these girls run into goofballs like this, the more likely they are too raise their price. Some of these reviews I'm reading makes me cringe if I can be honest. I'm not naming names but you know who you are!!
Unread September 19th, 2022
VIP User

SHP has a spectacular aura aboutSHP has a spectacular aura aboutSHP has a spectacular aura about

Excellent advice. During a bbfs session I like to limit myself to two to three minutes max. The girl appreciates this type of courtesy. When a prostitute is very nice I always try to cum outside and save her precious clean up time. Remember, all prostitutes hate men so respect their boundaries.
Unread September 20th, 2022
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

They really do all hate men but they are very good at hiding it.
Unread September 20th, 2022
VIP User

Trojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond repute

Sure, I get what you’re saying but here’s my take- I don’t usually get full service, but when I do, I pay the full price for the FULL service. And I like a girl that’s gonna allow at least 2 pops. I’m paying for a good time. My wife can’t enjoy sex because of a condition that makes her vagina dry so sex is painful for her. (and no, medical treatment hasn’t helped) so we don’t have intercourse anymore and even exchanging oral with her is rare because it makes her feel bad that she can’t complete the deed. So I pretend it’s no big deal and just take care of myself on the downlow. So I’m paying to get something I can’t get at home which is not just sex, but to experience giving a woman pleasure. So I’m paying for that chick to play a role as much as I am to just enjoy her body. And if I only last 3 minutes, (I won’t lie, that’s how it usually goes) then I’ll just enjoy that 3 minutes, but if I can go 10, 20 minutes, half an hour or longer, (which does happen now and then) then I hope that bitch brought plenty of lube and is able to just relax and enjoy the ride, cuz I’m gonna plow until I blow my load or my time runs out. And I realize that MP girls especially are gonna to watch the clock, but if they offer it on the menu, then they should deliver. I don’t really care if she secretly hates me for it, I’m paying her, not dating her.
Unread September 21st, 2022
VIP User

Fine but you totally missing the point. You can take all the time you want but give them a good tip That way they don't raise prices for the rest of us
Unread September 22nd, 2022
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

Massage places that offer full service are definitly raising the rates, and I’m of the mind that it’s the big tippers that are raising the rates rather than the occasional stallion that can last a long time, when they see a few guys tipping or agreeing to their 160-200 starting points for what used to a Benji. They get closer to sticking to,their guns or keep raising the start price because a number of guys are willing to pay. Some also have the high start price(similar to msp at the car dealerships) so we feel we are getting a deal at the number we negotiate them down to when they say (for you special price) you are correct it is a business transaction, and maybe some gals do enjoy their work more than others and some do have certain customers that are easier for them to service for a wide variety of reasons,
Unread September 25th, 2022
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

When you have a lot of new people coming into this hobby they think that they know what there doing when they really don’t. These are the people who are trying to impress these girls with there wallet. All of these experiences that your having should be treated as a buisness transaction listen people you have what they want(money) they have what you want (pussy). Here recently I have been pulling a few girls out of these parlors and banging them at there house I have 2 girls that I have been fucking weekly the only thing they are wanting from me is my dick and to cook me dinner. I personally don’t give a fuck about them but I will continue to fuck them till I get board fucking them.
I think a lot of men think with the wrong head. Just remember before you fucked her there was another guy fucking her just 30 minutes before you. Oh and if your listen to them they say only you your just as Naïve as the last guy. Rule number 1 you don’t love these hoes
Unread September 27th, 2022
VIP User

Trojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond repute

Charlie Sheen said it best. “I don’t pay prostitutes to fuck me. I pay them to go away.”
Unread October 5th, 2022
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Bangnhoes said it best.
Twat he said.
Unread October 5th, 2022
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute

No way. Supply and demand raises prices, not prolonging your nut. If you paybfor 30 min, you should get the time you pay for. If I'm shelling out $200 or more tfor fs, I'm gonna take my time and enjoy it, within the allotted time of course. Most of these girls are pros and understand. Those that want to be an asshole about it will eventually remove themselves out of contention.