Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 27th, 2022
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is It Laziness?

It’s bad enough when somebody submits a review using one provider’s name and it’s actually a review of another provider. The recent could be the provider that they originally wanted was not available so they got a new girl. Maybe they’re too lazy to put in all the information for this new provider. Using a previously reason provider allows them to ninth means they don’t need to come up with provided personal information. Could this be laziness?
Now we have a review where the monger uses a shop that has been renamed with an owner change and the name of a provider who is probably no longer in the biz. Using the old shops name with the same address and a phone number that no longer works the submitter to doesn’t have to fill in all that information. The submitter also uses the name of a provider is no longer there. Finally, in his description, he talks about the shops name change and the provider that gave him service. Come on dudes, don’t be lazy! If you need to write info for a new shop name, phone number or address, do so if you run across a new provider don’t use an old providers bio to submit your review.
Unread June 28th, 2022
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Yep, One of the big issues I have with these reviews. I wish the Admin's would reject these reviews.

Heck, I'd even volunteer to help them mod the OC posts if they are willing.

No accurate info. No 10 free days.
Unread June 28th, 2022
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

No ten or more 2 line reviews of same spa within several months, reporting nothing different during sessions......
Unread June 30th, 2022
VIP User

Lookin4extras will become famous soon enough

What you call laziness, I call selfishness. Some guys just trying to get a free VIP membership extension with junk info. Essentially stealing membership time and messing up the reliability of the info here for everyone.
Unread June 2nd, 2023
VIP User

Badralphwiggam is infamous around these parts

I just went to a spa in a Tustin to see a provider & hen I asked for her another girl came out. When I asked she gave me another name but she is much better than the old provider so I wrote a review. A big one.