Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread February 12th, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default Le Palace

I was finally given the opportunity to see and experience the hidden room. Stay tuned for my upcoming review. Search milking table for a hint 😙
Unread February 13th, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Enjoy my new submission. Should be posted soon you addict losers!
Unread February 13th, 2019
VIP User

NELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like your an addict harddick. Once again keep your lame ass stories and comments to yourself no one cares about your bullshit lies. Better yet why don’t you just let everyone know on Facebook or yelp I’m sure you’ll get the attention you’re longing for. This site is for reviews not “oh hey guys I found this place and have this secret” no one gives a fuck so once again keep your stupid comments to yourself or better yet why don’t you share it with your wife if you really feel the need to let out your awesome secrets, I’m sure she’ll be all ears.
Unread February 14th, 2019
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Nelly I constantly see you do talk crap about my reviews year I never see you contributing new girls to this site. Please feel free to post reviews on non reviewed providers or new establishments. I often wonder if your just riding my coat tails. So please feel free to contribute every now and then. I’m starting to think your just a bj king
Banned

Thank you! I only post the truth! Nelly, you sound lie a very angry individual. Get help!
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Hardcock I'm sorry to break the ice bro but Nelly is right. keep your imaginary stories and bs to yourself bro. it looks like you are trying really hard to promote this place that you couldn't even get the girl's name.
Unread February 15th, 2019
VIP User

NELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond repute

Bang I do not doubt your legitimacy to the places you’ve visited the only thing that bothers me is they are so difficult to understand, your spelling and grammar suck, we get the meat of what you’re trying to convey but it’s just difficult sometimes I apologize for berating your reviews as you have some good ones, take it with a grain of salt and maybe get a translation app to help you out.
Banned

Vy, rebyata, deystvitel'no smeshnyye.
Banned

Ou te le o tuuina atu ia te oe ni igoa igoa o soones!
Banned

Unë gjithashtu dont kujdesshëm atë që ju mendoni! Unë rekomandoj mos lexoni përshtypjet e mia të ndershme!