Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread December 2nd, 2018
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Question Massage and Waxing Places

How many of you've walked into a spa/mp/amp/ and you got your massage and then they ask you if you want to get a Brazilian Wax? Well this happened to me @ The Garden Wellness Spa in Orange. Then I did an extensive research on the topic and I found some places that offer both or even haircut and waxing and many legit waxing girls that are hot. at the The Garden Wellnes Spa only 3 of them do Brazilian wax for men, they are Sherri, Lily and Hannah. I even found Nail spas places that wax your manhood front, back and in between your butt cheeks.
Unread October 16th, 2019
VIP User

texicano is an unknown quantity at this point

Kelly Fucking Clarkson No Thanks.
Unread November 15th, 2019
VIP User

ntk619 has a spectacular aura aboutntk619 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by texicano View Post
LOL. (I wonder who else gets it?)
Unread November 16th, 2019
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by texicano View Post
Astute. Hilarious. Lol.
Unread November 18th, 2019
VIP User

Wanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitman View Post
How many of you've walked into a spa/mp/amp/ and you got your massage and then they ask you if you want to get a Brazilian Wax? Well this happened to me @ The Garden Wellness Spa in Orange. Then I did an extensive research on the topic and I found some places that offer both or even haircut and waxing and many legit waxing girls that are hot. at the The Garden Wellnes Spa only 3 of them do Brazilian wax for men, they are Sherri, Lily and Hannah. I even found Nail spas places that wax your manhood front, back and in between your butt cheeks.
Riddle me this Legitman: Do the three of them take pleasure when they pull the rip cord? Do they show glee on their faces? Trying to "get" the attraction for this. Not sure how long it takes before you would be ready for something sensual after a wax treatment, or is that put off for another time? Cannot imagine being ready for fun after that. Unless this is a "bonding" thing for more intimate times down the road, just don't get it.
Unread September 21st, 2021
VIP User

Diverwill69 is infamous around these parts

Wonderland, I get waxed because more and more women are saying they prefer it and the ones I'm with appreciate the effort. I think there's some studies that say it's healthier to be bare but I don't know the validity of that. As for the beautician or whatever they are called I've gotten mixed results. To some its just a job but some have gotten wicked glee from ripping out ball and shaft hair. Those girls turn me on but hard to find and track down. They tend to move around. Now for the actual procedure, it doesn't so much hurt as is surprising and you have the anticipation of pain. Yes, the first few times is more uncomfortable but the more you do it the easier it is to rip those pubes out. Except for the girls getting off by ripping out hair I don't usually get sexually aroused during the procedure. Especially the fine tuning when they pluck stray hairs that were missed using Tweezers. That hurts. But after when they're cleaning off the wax and applying powder mister happy wakes up and more often than not a he follows. Hope this sheds some light on the subject.