Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread January 3rd, 2013
VIP User

DryBeak has a spectacular aura aboutDryBeak has a spectacular aura aboutDryBeak has a spectacular aura about

Yes, very suspicious. After 100 reviews only HJ, newbie Fisheater states rather matter-of-factly he got Full Service. Please, this is BS.
Unread January 3rd, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Probably these two guys (FE & TOP) are just really handsome, so she couldn't control herself. Hell, she probably paid THEM! Lol

Where's Roman? I bet he could fuck her too!
Unread January 3rd, 2013
VIP User

fisheater

Hi Guys, I am fisheater. The review is spot on. You can choose to believe it or not. Do you really think she drives a new Lexus SUV by only giving HJ's? Happy mongering
Unread January 4th, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Jaywills2009's review of Linda in Sherman Oaks today looks remarkably similar to Sanuk6969's review just a little ways down the page. C'mon, at least make up shit for your free days, don't just rip off someone else's review!

http://mpreviews.com/reviews_details...views_id=72417
Unread January 14th, 2013
VIP User

RICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant future
Default RE reviews for tina at Heidi's place

I've noticed that there have been reviews for Tina at Heidi's place in West Covina. I don't think she's been there since November. I asked Celina a couple of weeks ago, who the girls working there were and she told me, her, Heidi, Kerry and Cindy. I asked about Tina and she said that she didn't work there any more. So, this is more of an FYI -

On the flip side, I guess she could be back working there too. Kerry was there before, left and Tina came in, now Kerry is back...but seems suspicious to me.
Unread January 25th, 2013
VIP User

RICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant future

jchillin just posted a review for Tina at Heidi's shop in WC. As I mentioned in the previous post, I don't think she's there anymore...but you know these girls come and go. It just seems suspicious to me. Of Tina's 19 reviews, 6 of them are from jchillin and 3 are from after she left the shop (I think.) I'll go there today and see what's up.
Unread January 26th, 2013
VIP User

Ok, I went to WC and saw Celina again yesterday. She confirmed that Heidi, Kerry and Cindy work there - and Tina no longer works there and hasn't for a while. SO, Jchillin's review is BOGUS.
Unread February 18th, 2013
VIP User

DryBeak has a spectacular aura aboutDryBeak has a spectacular aura aboutDryBeak has a spectacular aura about
Default Fake review by Chad

Chad reviews DyDy at 1930 Wilshire #804 ( 626-263-0229)
I say it it fake, no relationship to previous review or to any of the girls there.
Unread February 18th, 2013
VIP User

Default Chenitreal posted a fake review

He posted a review of Tina of Chinese massage at 1535 w. Merced in WC. The phone number is 626-337-7950. The review was posted on 2/16/13. First off, he says he was approached by Tina as he walked in, that doesn't happen here. He said a girl named blue came in - the only girls here are Heidi, Celina, Shyndi, Lilly and maybe Kerry. He says that she BJC and the finished in CG - this is not a full service shop so I doubt that this happened and especially not with a first time customer at that place. So, I call this one fake.
Unread April 5th, 2013
Senior Dog

I see May at YC in Hollywood got a new review stating he saw her 4/1/13. No mention of new place. Could it be a "free days" fake review?