Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread April 13th, 2018
VIP User

jrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to behold

Diavolos, I never got to get them out of the sweater. I never made it back for her and now she is gone. I hope someone can point me in the direction of a girl like her and please don’t tell me Michelle/Eva at Belmont as I’ve had her numerous times. Lisa at noon has huge tits but she is older and been around.
I’m only on here when I share a review. It sucks how dead this site is. Anyone else on *******? Also Earnhardt hope all is well. He was the one who told me about coco.

I’m going to punta Cana in August. Anyone know of any fun there. Staying at some new resort for a bachelor party
Unread June 11th, 2018
VIP User

JOKER7969

hey fellas how's it going ..well I've been going to Harleys for a while now used to travel a lot for work so I used to look them up on Craigslist or Backpage I'm new places that I didn't know about it's been a hard now that they shut them down this site doesn't really get too many new reviews new places. I do have my regulars that I do see here in Chicago but when I do travel it'd be nice to find a site that was kind of like therapeutic section of Backpage. Has anybody heard of any sites maybe even like the hookup section in Craigslist when I used to look up random hookups or is it all by app now just trying to figure this out but sometimes on the weekend I got some free time we're trying to hook up with some girls and wish that the casual encounters section was still up and running
Unread June 19th, 2018
VIP User

essneal is infamous around these parts

I came back to this forum as well, mainly because of the demise
of Backpage, just wondering where mongers are finding new talent at?
Anyone care to list any websites for apartment girls, independents, new
spas, etc?
Unread August 25th, 2018
VIP User

balecross has a spectacular aura aboutbalecross has a spectacular aura about

I travel a lot and Chi Town is one of my favorite massage spots. I prefer calling local independents than going into a store front however. It's just hard to find then now with little to no where for them to advertise. I did find one gem on here tho
Unread September 2nd, 2019
VIP User

jjjb

I'm back from hibernation too. Tried the long term gf route for awhile. it just got to be too much for me. I guess I like my freedom too much.
Unread July 7th, 2023
VIP User

bonehead2 is on a distinguished road

Welcome back.