Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 1st, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default Massageanywhere

Has anyone found any good hits?
Unread March 2nd, 2019
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Yes but since I asked about yours and you shut me down I don’t think I will tell you anything
Unread March 2nd, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Good! Thanks
Unread March 2nd, 2019
Banned

I have more pussy on call then you or the nut Dj110 will ever have!
Unread March 2nd, 2019
VIP User

MagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura aboutMagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura aboutMagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
I have more pussy on call then you or the nut Dj110 will ever have!
Laurent, You are tedious.
Unread March 2nd, 2019
Banned

Hello Laurent, what’s your Twitter?
Unread March 3rd, 2019
VIP User

MagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura aboutMagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura aboutMagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura about

Tweet me your concerns. Or I can give you a ring, LJ.
Unread March 3rd, 2019
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
I’ve found two places on massageanywhere so far, one of them it’s a massage provider but she also does body shaving and waxing as well, plus whatever other needs you might have she is open to anything pretty much. She is chinese about 30-37 and she works out of this building with small offices but it has a back entrance and as soon as you go in she is on the left side. She works alone and she is available until 11pm weekdays so sat & sun 10pm very discreet place so after 7pm it’s just you and her in the building.

The other one it’s a barbershop which is advertised by a massage therapists. Once you get to the address given by her you pretty much say WTF! Then you look thru the window and you see 3 hairstylist sitting on the chairs waiting for customers. Once inside you get to choose who you like and then she takes you to the back of the Barbershop where there is two massage rooms and pretty much you know what’s next.

Both of these places are in the 626 area and both will provide anything you want...
Unread March 4th, 2019
Banned

I think I’ve visited both locations. Depending if this is the same location, I might be the silent partner of one of the locations. I partnered with a Chinese partner about 2 years back. Regular freebies and tax free. Well reviewed! Cheer
Unread March 4th, 2019
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
I think I’ve visited both locations. Depending if this is the same location, I might be the silent partner of one of the locations. I partnered with a Chinese partner about 2 years back. Regular freebies and tax free. Well reviewed! Cheer
I don't think anyone knows about these places yet. no reviews online so far and the first location about the massage, shaving and waxing lady she told me she just move there about a month ago and I seen her twice already. I love the facetime calls where she dances for me in a very sexy way. for those who got intel on the waxing lady you guys are lucky and don't screw it up please.