Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread March 18th, 2015
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

So it is Thursday morning and I and watching the hawks beat the rangers. I am playing on a soical network and this chick post was for foreigners only. So I sent her a message and she replied. We talked for a few minutes and I asked if she gives massage's. She said yes. I said lets meet for lunch. Long story short. We meet have lunch and now she just left my room. Very good body to body massage. Sweet pussy and very sloppy bbbjcim. I guess the soical networks do work. A well spent 1500baht. ($45)
Unread March 19th, 2015
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

It is 6:30 pm and my 2nd soical network girl of todayis on her way over. Anne is a sweet heart.
Unread March 19th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Thailovelinks will get you all the non pro pussy you can eat!
Unread March 21st, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Thailovelinks will get you all the non pro pussy you can eat!
Just don't go through the turnstile sideways or you might bang cock....
Unread March 25th, 2015
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Earnhardt, you are my hero. My time in Bangkok and Pattaya were similar, but I could not hang with you. I had to take a day off every third day to play golf and sleep...and apply some balm to my dick. I would do a short time girl in the afternoon, take a nap, and then hit Soi 6 through 11 to check all my favorite go go bars. Last time I was there, the best place was Heavenly, a small upstairs place where you sat on pillows very close to the dance floor. A much better experience than sitting on a bar stool 20 feet from the stage, but of course all the places had the girls not dancing make the rounds and get their money out of us mongers (the Btits over there coined the term for us "punters") on lady drinks. As you became known in the various bars, you could get your faves to come over, and of course get them to introduce you to the sweeties you hadn't met yet. Bottom line, there is just more pussy in Thailand than most of us can handle...at least at my advanced age. Sounds like the bar fines have gone up slightly since my last time in Pattaya (2007), back then most were 800 to 1000 baht, but premium girls were 1500 all I gut. Monger on, dude.