Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread March 9th, 2015
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

So on Sunday morning i was walking to get breakfast when i seen this cute girl in a white top and blue skirt. As i walked by she ask if i needed a BJ. Well how could i disappoint her. Sorry guys, Pookie just called. She is on her way over. More on this one later.

Last edited by earnhardt; March 9th, 2015 at 07:54 PM.
Unread March 9th, 2015
VIP User

It is 9:30 am and Pookie just left the my room. Now back to the Sunday morning BJ. So she shows me a menu and I poick my meal. We go upstairs and I sit on the couch. She comes in and has me drop my draws and takes me to the sink for a nice wash and dry. Back to the couch and I sit on a towel and she is standing in front of me so i hepled her undress. But as my luck has it. Shes on the rag. So i play with the titty's while she licks from the back of my balls to the tip of my dick. She has had a lot of practice. Nice and sloppy until i cim. After another trip to the sink I pay my tab. 700 baht and 100 tip. ($25) I make it to the bar for breakfast. Now back to Tikky. She called on Sunday afternoon and asked me to meet her on Sunday night. At 9:00 pm i meet her and Gia at the bar for drinks and then off to the club again. This time just Tikky and i got back to my room. She stay's short time ( 1.5 hours ) and i give her 1000 baht and she was happy. she left at 4:30 am. So i sleep until noon and then go to the bar for pancakes and bloody mary's for lunch. Tikky calls and said she was off today so we went to the mall together and then dinner. She started her time of the month so no play time tonight. I go back to the bar on Soi 4. On th way back to the hotel I see a little massage place called Friendly Massage. I go in for a oil massage and I pick Pookie. This is another place that has tables divided by curtain's. So i take a shower and I am on the middle table when to other mongers come in. Pookie is doing a hard massage and it fucking hurt. So i start rubbing her ass and she keeped making the be quite sign. Soon she starts the happy ending and the guy to my left was making noise. Ha Oh MMMMMMM. We started to laugh. Anyway after she is done i take another shower.

As i was leaving I paid the casher 350 bath ( $10 ) and tip Pookie 500 ( $15 ). she asked if i had a phone and I said yes. I gave it to her and she entered her phone # and asked me to call her when I got back from Pattaya. i said ok. it was about 11:30 last night when she called and asked if she could come over. I told her my hotel and room number. Soon she was here. She stayed the night and left this morning. I put 1000 baht in her purse and she said no because she wanted to come over and I did not ask her to come over. So a freebee last night. 2 more pops mr. 1drmain. Now off to Pattaya.
Unread March 10th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Damn it's like a virtual monger tour of Thailand.
Unread March 11th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Now off to Pattaya.[/quote]

Righteous bro. We are foaming at the mouth now!
Unread March 11th, 2015
VIP User

dyk1 is infamous around these parts

I am peanut butter and jealous.
Unread March 12th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Great info, I now want to to there for vacation. Have fun and and more fun!
Unread March 12th, 2015
VIP User

So Pat just got here to my room. I'll write more later. 1dr i sent you a skype.
Unread March 13th, 2015
VIP User

Ok, I got to Pattaya on Tuesday afternoon. Walked around a little to set my plans for the night. Took a nap and then about 9:00pm walked to LK Metro. It is a small alley with gogo's and restaurants. Peeked into several gogo's and all I saw were ugly, uglyer and fuglyest girls dancing. So i walked down Soi 11 to Honey 1 soapie. Grils inside did not look to much better. Prices were 2000 (60), 2500 (75) and 3000 for model types (90). so i walked ouy and headed down the street to Champange Agogo. Walked in and a waitress grabed my hand and had me sit in the corner. She asked me if i wanted to buy her a lady drink. Ok, so she gets the drink and comes back and set's on my lap.
We start making out and she puts my hand inside of her panties and I am playing with her pussy and she is rubbing little E. We have 1 more drink and I leave. She was pissed I did not want to barfine her. I walk down Soi 11 to a massage shot and pick Pong. Cute little thing with long hair and REAL tits and shaved pussy. We go upstairs for a shower , massage, bbbj and cfs. Total 300 massage 1000 tip. 1300 baht ($40). Time for some sleep.
Unread March 13th, 2015
VIP User

So I posted some stuff on another forum and this guy pm's me. I called him on Thursday and find out he is from Seattle. So we meet up in the afternoon and take a stroll down Soi 7, Soi 8 and Soi 6. 7 and 8 have a lot of beef bars. As for Soi 6 (google Soi 6 Pattaya and you will find out) is full of short time bars. I think I read somewere that it has 80 plus shops to shop at.
So in the afternoon about 3:00 not much happinging on 7 and 8. So we walk over to 6. The girls are all over the street. As we walked down Soi Eric spots something he likes so we go in for a drink. I meet Pat at this bar and i buy her a drink. We talk but I was not ready to go upstairs. So we leave there and walk some more. we meet up again late about 9:00 and go back to Soi 6. Pat spots me as we walk into the Soi. She comes and grabs my hand to lead me to her shop. We have another drink and play touchy feely for awhile. I tell her I wll see her on Friday. Then she said that she was off on Friday that I should call her. I gave her my phone and she put he number in it.
We leave there and walk some more until we hit a massage parlor with so really cute girls sitting outside. I ask hoe much and this cutie said 300 for oil massage. OK lets go. We go upstairs to a big room with a shower. I shower and lay on the bed and Darling puts some oil on my ass and rub's it down to my balls. Soon there is oil allover the place. I flip and she asked (special massage ?) YES YES YES. So she takes her top off and has a nice set of perky tit's. Told me she was 22 yr. She starts a bbbj and I asked about fs and as my luck she it on her period. So we go with the bbbj/hj to finish. I tip her 500 baht.($15). Then she suprised me by saying that she wants to spend Friday night with me. I said what about aunt flo and she said that it would be done. We walk downstairs and sit outside her shop and she says if frount of the other girls that she wants to fuck me 4 times. All the girls laugh and then she puts her phone numer in my Phone. I guess I will be busy Friday night.
So we walk down some more and about an hour later Eric sees somehting he likes again. We stop for a drink and I meet Honey. Sweet sweet Honey. Eric goes upstairs with his gril and Honey and I are enjoying our drinks. Mama san asked me to take Honey upstairs for a ride. I told mama san little E needs to relax. She said she could help and gave me some K-gel. Soon little E was up and ready for a ride. Honey was sweet on more ways than one. Another 1300 Baht well spent. Well it 2:00 am and i want toget up a 9:00am so I can watch the hawks and phenix.
Unread March 13th, 2015
VIP User

So Pat calls me on Friday morning and asked to come over. Well it's now 4:40 and she and to go home to get ready to leave Pattaya. She works at the airport cleaning the inside of the planes. cost was lunch and taxi money. So about 10 bucks. She will call me on Saturday. Now i need to rest for tonight (Friday) my last night in Pattaya, Then back to Bangkok and Tikky.