Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread March 6th, 2015
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about
Default Bangkok or bust

I am having a gret time here Bangkok. Land of smiles. Had a great massage from a girl last night. I'm having breakfast at the Tavern on Sol 4. A great American bar. Big plans for tonight. Someone on here I'd m
Not answer their Skype today. Sorry, I forgot that I am 13 hours head of you guys. Speaking of head, great BJ bar on Sol 8. Google BJ bars in Bangkok.
Unread March 6th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Are you in Pattaya or BKK? Try Annies Soapy Massage near Nana (Soi 4) or if you're in Pattaya find a soapy massage place. You'll be glad you did
Unread March 6th, 2015
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Have fun E!

Quote:
Originally Posted by earnhardt View Post
I am having a gret time here Bangkok. Land of smiles. Had a great massage from a girl last night. I'm having breakfast at the Tavern on Sol 4. A great American bar. Big plans for tonight. Someone on here I'd m
Not answer their Skype today. Sorry, I forgot that I am 13 hours head of you guys. Speaking of head, great BJ bar on Sol 8. Google BJ bars in Bangkok.
Unread March 6th, 2015
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

some guys have all the fun..........LOL
take it all
Unread March 6th, 2015
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

Try one of the sideliners at Nataree. But don't go before 3pm.

Gherk
Unread March 7th, 2015
VIP User

Took it easy on the first night. Friday afternoon after breakfast I tryed a new BJ bar near hotel sukhnmvit 6. 700 baht ( 22 dollars ) for a nice bbbjcim. Washed every up n was on my way. Friday night I meet up with a couple of guys and hit a few beer bars. Happy hour from 10:00 am until 10:00 pm. Hit a nice little massage place On the way back to the hotel. Happy Massage, 4 cute girls sitting outside. I picked Jane. 23 yrs. I picked the oil massage for 1hour at 300 baht. After my shower and hers, we layed on the mattress that was no the floor. A little rum here and there nd it was time to explore this little body. After some daty, bbbj, and then on with the cover. We were doing k9 when a lady and another monger was in the next cubical. It was funny as Jane was moaning and let out a little scream and the guy next to me was asking his girl what was that noise. Th girl started laughing. Finished with Jane and had a nother shower. Paided her 1000 baht and got her number for when she is off of work. Total paid was 42 dollars.

Next report will be about saturday. It is Sunday now buy I need a nap.( with Tikky ) .
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

We're all jealous. Not many places you can get GFE FS for $42 and have the girl give you her number to hook up outside later!! Thailand is about as close to heaven as this planet has to offer. AND the best part of it is you can repeat this on every corner of every street there every day 24/7/365 Welcome to BKK or as they say TIT (This Is Thailand)
Unread March 8th, 2015
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

This is legendary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by earnhardt View Post
Took it easy on the first night. Friday afternoon after breakfast I tryed a new BJ bar near hotel sukhnmvit 6. 700 baht ( 22 dollars ) for a nice bbbjcim. Washed every up n was on my way. Friday night I meet up with a couple of guys and hit a few beer bars. Happy hour from 10:00 am until 10:00 pm. Hit a nice little massage place On the way back to the hotel. Happy Massage, 4 cute girls sitting outside. I picked Jane. 23 yrs. I picked the oil massage for 1hour at 300 baht. After my shower and hers, we layed on the mattress that was no the floor. A little rum here and there nd it was time to explore this little body. After some daty, bbbj, and then on with the cover. We were doing k9 when a lady and another monger was in the next cubical. It was funny as Jane was moaning and let out a little scream and the guy next to me was asking his girl what was that noise. Th girl started laughing. Finished with Jane and had a nother shower. Paided her 1000 baht and got her number for when she is off of work. Total paid was 42 dollars.

Next report will be about saturday. It is Sunday now buy I need a nap.( with Tikky ) .
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

Have fun E. I sure miss that place. Enjoy the soapys, the fun bars, the food, the drinks, etc. Your a legend amongst mongers.
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

Hey Bigsteve. Not a legend just a monger having fun. So on Saturday night i hit a place called THE DEN it is full of girls that just want to have fun. When i walked in i meet mama san Tikk. I bought her a drink and i had a friend. She asked me about my girl preferances and i told her. Soon i meet Tikky. A very pretty 31 yr old lady. We had a few drinks at the bar then moved top a couch that had a draw curtian around it. We were making out with looks of touchy touchy. Later when The Den closed I took Tikky and Gia out for a late dinner the to club Climax. Talk about avalable pussy. This place was loaded. Freelancers every were. The club closed at 3:00 am then we went to my room. Tikky said she liked me (bs) so we invited Gia to come with us. She was happy to join us. We all showered together then to the bed. 4 hands, 4 tits, 2 pussy's and 1 cock. Than god for the m4m pills I took with me. In the morning the Girls left and I took a nap. So for about $200 us dollars for the whole night and morning (fucked Tikky and Gia then a nice morning 2 tongue bbbjcof). Tikky called me when she got home. I will see them again on Sunday night. Thats it for now. I have pics if you pm me your email.