Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread August 23rd, 2014
Junior Puppy

Thrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to behold
Default Ivy

That makes me think that's it Ivy in Lombard.
Unread August 23rd, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

I don't do much in the Western burbs, but I might have to soon!
Unread August 24th, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

There is a 4th gal who works at this spa. They told me next time to come in on a Sunday. They will close early and we will have the place to ourselves. This 4th gal? She will join in. My next visit would be a five-some.......free of charge.
Unread August 24th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

Come on!!!
Unread August 25th, 2014
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

Isn't it great to lead a bunch of HORNY bastards around on a leash. It gets everyone of us thinking and hoping we can name the spa.
Unread August 26th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverrat32 View Post
Come on!!!
Riverrat,never question the man,the myth,the legend,if he says whatever, you better believe it ,its the truth,as far as you going to the western subs...no you wont.
Unread August 26th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Diavolos, thanks for the thumbs up bro! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
Riverrat,never question the man,the myth,the legend,if he says whatever, you better believe it ,its the truth,as far as you going to the western subs...no you wont.
Unread August 26th, 2014
VIP User

D, if you read my posts, you'll know that I visit the Western burbs on occasion.
Unread August 26th, 2014
VIP User

Be that as it may...still looking for reviews that you posted lately on mpr,dont know what your doing on RB ,I quit that site long ago.
Unread August 26th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmichaels65 View Post
Diavolos, thanks for the thumbs up bro! LOL
D_65,brother,there are only 2 living legends that I know off,numero ouno,none other than SG,not that far behind is my good friend ,1drmain...as far as the rest of us we have a lot of catching up to do.