Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread June 14th, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mimi's in Norwalk

There is talk that Nina/Tina/Mimi, owner of the shop on Alondra Blvd in Norwalk is looking to sell the shop. She has actually expanded her empire. She opened a restaurant a few doors away from the salon and recently opened another salon in Whitttier.
Perhaps, she is a little over-extended because she has offered the Norwalk shop for sale to her manicurist, Cathy. Nina says the Whittier shop is doing much better business than the Norwalk location. It is not known if Cathy anyone else is interested in purchasing and if massage wil still be offered after Nina sells.
Nina is the only one who provides massages at Mimi's in Norwalk. No word as to whether massage is offered at the Whittier location. Nina did offer a position in the new shop to her haircutter in Norwalk but she declined as it is further away from her home in Garden Grove. It should be mentioned that Nina also lives in that Orange County area.

Nina cleaned up pretty good for the pic!

Last edited by Deezguy; August 24th, 2021 at 09:00 PM.
Unread June 18th, 2018

frstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant future

Where about is the new shop in Whittier?
Unread June 19th, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have the location name or address at this time.
Unread June 26th, 2018
Dude at Large

The last day for Mimi’s is Saturday the 30th. Nina will probably be nowhere around. The new owner will close the shop and remodel. New owner will not be offering massage.
Nina will probably be at her new shop, Natalie’s Nails on Whittier Blvd. and Painter. I talked with Nina and she said her new shop will offer massage. She didn’t indicate if it would be her or someone else that will give the massages. I said I would mention her new shop opening to my friend’s who like to see her.

Last edited by Deezguy; June 26th, 2018 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Additional Info
Unread June 28th, 2018

buckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know the phone # of Nina's new shop?
Unread June 28th, 2018
Dude at Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye1 View Post
Do you know the phone # of Nina's new shop?
Buddy, I don’t mean to insult you but I found all the information I needed doing a search. The shop even has a Yelp listing. Nina gave me the shop name and I did the rest by Googling. Is it OK if you do the same?

It looks like the Norwalk shop will remain open until July 3. But, Nina will not be available for massage. The new owner is currently running the shop and massage is no longer offered.

Last edited by Deezguy; June 28th, 2018 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Additional info
Unread July 5th, 2018

buckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure. Thanks.
Unread November 3rd, 2018
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

You guys are sad! Are you her marketing agent? Free HJ? Maybe she your friend? Love you long time. You guys are really desperate. Get a life!
Unread October 11th, 2022
VIP User

johnny wants happiness can only hope to improve

Guys Nina looks hot she lost weight saw her pics on Facebook , deezguy any updates if she still provides ? What happened to Natalie Nails ?
Unread October 17th, 2022
Dude at Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny wants happiness View Post
Guys Nina looks hot she lost weight saw her pics on Facebook , deezguy any updates if she still provides ? What happened to Natalie Nails ?
I lost contact with her, shortly after she moved to Whittier. I contacted her after her move and she invited me up. I asked if it would be like the visits in Norwalk. She was coy with her answer, telling me to come over and see for myself. I never did go.