Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread September 25th, 2018
Junior Puppy

Donald J. Trump has a spectacular aura aboutDonald J. Trump has a spectacular aura aboutDonald J. Trump has a spectacular aura about
Default Laughter At The United Nations General Assembly

The fake news media reported today that world leaders and diplomats were laughing at me during my speech before the United Nations. We know journalists and reporters are the enemy of the people. My speech was great, it was meant to get laughter. It was great. I was talking and the entire world laughed at me.

@realDonaldTrump

Make America Great Again !
Unread September 27th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald J. Trump View Post
The fake news media reported today that world leaders and diplomats were laughing at me during my speech before the United Nations. We know journalists and reporters are the enemy of the people. My speech was great, it was meant to get laughter. It was great. I was talking and the entire world laughed at me.

@realDonaldTrump

Make America Great Again !
You're not fooling anyone Lib.
Unread September 27th, 2018
Junior Puppy

Stormfront can only hope to improve

what’s your problem marsean with Trump ? we finally got a president that represents white guys like me in this country. he defended us after Charlottesville saying we were good people.
Unread September 28th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfront View Post
what’s your problem marsean with Trump ? we finally got a president that represents white guys like me in this country. he defended us after Charlottesville saying we were good people.
We know who you are. Give it a rest Lib.