Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread September 22nd, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiOpai View Post
Good summary of the situation. I didn't vote for Trump myself but I'm completely burned out on all this feigned outrage, given that Trump and the Republicans have no monopoly on womanizing or boorish behavior. Time for our local trolls to grow up and get a life instead of working overtime to destroy this site with their idiotic games.

OO
Yeah OO,
you know who it is. I noticed that all the posts are listed as QUOTES originating from another source. It is pretty obvious. Too much idle time. Their avenue since they would have failed at Stand Up. Many days I do not even look in on the discussion pages. The issue you mention falls under the heading of "This too shall pass".
Unread September 25th, 2018
Junior Puppy

marsean. is infamous around these partsmarsean. is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by r2binsd View Post
Marsean is absolutely correct.

Libs want to impeach POTUS because they don't accept the election results, they never have and they never will.

there’s a "bureaucratic coup" against President Trump. the Deep State in the FBI tried to taint the election and tip it in Clinton's favor
Unread September 25th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean. View Post
there’s a "bureaucratic coup" against President Trump. the Deep State in the FBI tried to taint the election and tip it in Clinton's favor
I see you are trying to HIJACK my handle with "marsean." thinking that you can speak for me. Why don't you stop inventing many new handles and just post under your own?

People can see through you. You don't like this site, so why use it? MagicZoetrope might be right! Or are you using that handle too, having protested heavily it was Dupree who HIJACKED it from you?

You are turning the discussion pages into mush. BTW, we all know who uses the term: "mushroom head". Next you'll be playing Avenatti.

As you used to say "Geezus". Thanks for calling out! You were raised Catholic and you CAN be a good little boy. Now go on with your Bad Self...