Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread December 12th, 2015
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold
Default Wake up Part 2

In your opinion, where would you say is the best overall massage in Chicago, quality of massage, release, cleanliness, location, and music? The looks of the girl is irrelevant as we all have different tastes.
Unread December 17th, 2015
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

If I don't need too much (!!), then the place that meets 72's standards is Grand Spa on Grand Avenue near Noble. Very clean, easy parking, relaxing atmosphere. Lina (or Anna, as she calls herself) is my go to for very good massage quality, teasing, and ending. Her willingness to participate varies, but overall, it is a great place.

I haven't gone in many months, but Sunkiss always met this standard, depending on the provider.

Overall, its not easy to think of many places that get it right across the board. And that includes tip problems. Considering the dozens of options every day, I don't put up with any tip crap anymore. Someone who does a great job with a great attitude always gets paid well from me, assuming they trust that I'll take care of them. I hate tip talk!
Unread December 18th, 2015
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

I've only seen Annie and Mandy at Grand. They are both great gals. Annie gives the better of the massage, but doesn't give HJ to all. Mandy does if she likes you. I figured most mongers would not reply as they all seem to think girls only do special favors for them.

I haven't been to Sunkiss in 2 years and am not sure who, if anyone, plays. Ivy is still, in my opinion, one of the best overall. High quality massage, nice finish, no tip talk if she knows you.
Unread December 20th, 2015
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

I live out in the burbs so these spa's are not in my travel areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsteve72 View Post
I've only seen Annie and Mandy at Grand. They are both great gals. Annie gives the better of the massage, but doesn't give HJ to all. Mandy does if she likes you. I figured most mongers would not reply as they all seem to think girls only do special favors for them.

I haven't been to Sunkiss in 2 years and am not sure who, if anyone, plays. Ivy is still, in my opinion, one of the best overall. High quality massage, nice finish, no tip talk if she knows you.