Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 17th, 2014
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold
Default I go get hot towel

To me, the cleanup really matters. My favorite phrase in broken English is, "I go get hot towel." And if she comes back with a large, slightly damp, clean, very hot towel and lovingly cleans my nether-regions like a baby in the changing room, then I am leaving the place with a smile on my face and the provider has a nice tip and a returning customer. Yesterday, went to a favorite place and got the "new" girl. New, my ass, she knew every trick in the book and we had a hot session. But she came back with a small cold washcloth and just wiped off the jissum. She left baby oil all over my back and legs, and after-cum continued to drip out of me as I drove away. A few weeks ago, a Chinese lady threw a few paper towels down across my stomach after a handy and left the room without coming back. I like a large, clean hot towel, I want the baby oil wiped off, I want my weeny milked so there is no after cum staining my shorts, and a small paper cup of mouthwash if there was any DATY is an especially nice touch. Waddya think boys? Is it only about the release or is a good cleanup part of a proper session?
Unread August 17th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Hallelujah brother! More large hot towel clean ups! A Ford in every driveway and a chicken in every pot!! LOL
Unread August 17th, 2014
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

We need more joints with showers
Unread August 17th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen6492 View Post
To me, the cleanup really matters. My favorite phrase in broken English is, "I go get hot towel." And if she comes back with a large, slightly damp, clean, very hot towel and lovingly cleans my nether-regions like a baby in the changing room, then I am leaving the place with a smile on my face and the provider has a nice tip and a returning customer. Yesterday, went to a favorite place and got the "new" girl. New, my ass, she knew every trick in the book and we had a hot session. But she came back with a small cold washcloth and just wiped off the jissum. She left baby oil all over my back and legs, and after-cum continued to drip out of me as I drove away. A few weeks ago, a Chinese lady threw a few paper towels down across my stomach after a handy and left the room without coming back. I like a large, clean hot towel, I want the baby oil wiped off, I want my weeny milked so there is no after cum staining my shorts, and a small paper cup of mouthwash if there was any DATY is an especially nice touch. Waddya think boys? Is it only about the release or is a good cleanup part of a proper session?
You're preaching to the choir, bro. We'd all like the girls in massage parlors to act more professional, but very few actually give a shit about their jobs, aside from expecting tips (no matter what they do).
Unread August 17th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen6492 View Post
Caveat emptor! That's the wonderful thing about this site. These are things that need to be addressed in reviews.

Me, I don't really care about it, in fact, I like to leave the smell of pussy on groin so I can jerk off to it later!

However, a good massage and handy with a hot towel clean up is preferred. Tell the MMS if it bugs you and let her or PPS know what you want. They either raise the bar, or lose you as a customer....
Unread August 17th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Hallelujah brother! More large hot towel clean ups! A Ford in every driveway and a chicken in every pot!! LOL
The Chinese are working on that as we speak!
Unread August 17th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
The Chinese are working on that as we speak!
Enjoy it while we can....once they call in the US debt we will all be required to learn Chinese and young American girls will be giving HJ to Chinese soldiers once they come to collect. The Chinese will be complaining that the white girls didn't clean under his uncut foreskin and the MP down the street has better service and his ATF uses a big clean hot towel to gently dab the communist cum off his belly!!!
Unread August 18th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Enjoy it while we can....once they call in the US debt we will all be required to learn Chinese and young American girls will be giving HJ to Chinese soldiers once they come to collect. The Chinese will be complaining that the white girls didn't clean under his uncut foreskin and the MP down the street has better service and his ATF uses a big clean hot towel to gently dab the communist cum off his belly!!!
Nah...we'll just print more money and give it to them! B's got it handled!
Unread August 18th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Inflation is one more reason we deserve bigger towels!

With that said, ive been told by several girls that they often just rinse the towels after and stick them back into the towel warmer. I guess I can understand that it has to be very time consuming to try and wash and dry x amount of towels times X amount of customers per day, not to mention the dry towels that we lay on. Plus those wet towels get really heavy. Many shops dont have laundry on sight either due to noise, building codes, etc.

Hey, its part of our hobby to get slightly soiled towels. Thats why its nice to have a shower for both men and women if needed...
Unread August 18th, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Ok, showers are great if they are available and not disgusting...I have seen some that I swear to god there was something green and mean in the corner and it moved toward me.

I personally love the cleanup at the end and it is an essential part for me. I have had dry brown papertowels torn off a roll and tossed on me before, that was my 1st and last visit to that establishment. Others have had slighty crusty towels, some of my ATF's have little washer and dryers in the bathroom and the towels are hot and fresh and clean, part of the reason those places hold my ATFs.