Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 6th, 2014
Junior Puppy

ocbuddhahead is infamous around these parts

Even providers in non-legit places aren't always reviewed here. Haven't seen anything on my ATF. Like to think she's legit, but doubt it. Heard she's in Mexico with her sugar. If you're getting regular or outside action, lmk so it'll be easier for me to cut myself loose.
Unread July 6th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Oc. That's when u have a fellow monger test her. We do it all the time. I have a few guys i trust. Just make sure they report back to you.
Unread July 10th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Seriously. I'm not joking. Are there really "legit" places? I think these legit places are just the places that have not been discovered by the masses.

I consider a HJ only to be legit.
thanks DJ for supplying some common sense if you think about it you are absolutely correct A regular HJ place is legit if you go to a place that you only get straight massage and you're on your way then you are doing it wrong

and if you find a quote legit place that you get out a little bit from then you should post it so that they can get some extra business unless you're screwing the girl and you don't want anybody to find outotherwise what's the point of this site thank you and goodnight
Unread July 10th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly chance. If you go sonewhere and get a hj, then is it legit. I mean, you really think the girl gives legit massage all day, but then just strokes your dick.
Unread July 11th, 2014
Junior Puppy

blowhole9 is on a distinguished road

What do you mean. HJ only places are way more common than fs places. And I thought we referred to any place that offers hj or more to be "non-legit"?

I wouldn't know, I'm not an hj guy.
Unread July 11th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Legit has two meanings in my book. One is that you see women customers and the general public getting massage at a place. the second meaning is that the girls provide a real massage before they get to the fun stuff. So legit means getting a real massage from a licensed and trained massage therapist but if you can talk her into more that doesnt make the massage part non-legit.
Unread July 12th, 2014
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

In my book, the line between legit and not-legit is about two things: arousal and money, not about whether the massage is done competently.

If she touches you to arouse, in an attempt to obtain money from you, it isn't legit. If she lets you touch her in an attempt to obtain money from you, it isn't legit. In my mind, if there is a grey area, it's whether provocatively dressed masseuses are truly legit. I'm inclined to say no, but the reality is that there are a lot of otherwise-legit girls who dress to arouse. So I'm inclined to let that get past, and still call sweet-young-things who do non-arousing massage "legit". But once they start to arouse with touch in an attempt to up the tip, it's not legit any more.

Note that this definition still works even if she becomes your girlfriend, and gives you HE or sex without taking a tip. She's still legit in that case because ... no money involved.

So, in my book, a masseuse stops being legit when she touches you or lets you touch her in an arousing manner, in an attempt to obtain more money from you.

Gherk

Last edited by ggherkin; July 12th, 2014 at 10:11 PM.
Unread July 13th, 2014
Junior Puppy

blowhole9 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggherkin View Post
in my book, a masseuse stops being legit when she touches you or lets you touch her in an arousing manner, in an attempt to obtain more money from you.
I agree with that. I'd say this is the minimum boundary line.