Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 29th, 2014
Junior Puppy

blowhole9 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoerectus View Post
I believe I have tried one or two of those apartment places. The only difference from a regular AMP is they usually dispense with the massage without much encouragement, and they're slightly cheaper. But I don't know about "blowing AMPs out of the water." It still depends on the particular provider.
And I think I found the ads for them in bp. There must be other places they advertise too. When the flood meets the dam it will go over or around.
All I can say is it doesn't sound like you are visiting the correct one at all. Nothing trumps AAMP. I hope you can visit a true one soon and go to it.

I haven't seen any on bp, honestly, I highly doubt any of the ads would be posted anywhere right now after what happened.
Unread June 29th, 2014
Junior Puppy

superhot

The shutdown is ONLY about the money. That's all ANYTHING is ever about.....
Unread June 29th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

This thing is all about the cops and FBI justifying their salaries and outrageous pensions. You see the buzzwords "human trafficking" and "minors" and that should be your tipoff. They are sensationalizing their work but I do agree that they should be taking these pimps off the streets they don't have to do it in such a manner to better their own self interest. Just bust these fuckers and move on to the next crime. They don't need to bust everyone at once and do big press release...they should be busting these guys EVERY day so when they wakeup they have to think about whether or not the popo is gonna come knockin.

Tax problems are a civil matter just about 99.999% of the time and the burden of proof for criminal tax conviction is on the government to prove this and the cost of doing so is going to far outweigh any actual fines and penalties they collect.
Unread June 30th, 2014
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

No woman is in this business by force or is being trafficked.
AMT takes care of the tax issue.
There is no need for LE spending our precious tax money on crap like that.
This is all about government overhead trying to justify their salaries +benefits +promotions. Period.
Unread June 30th, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

It was about money laundering and tax evasion. If it were really about prostitution, sites like TER would be taken down too. I used to check sfredbook just to see if a girl was really UTR or not, they seemed to have detailed informational listings and discussions. Like MPR said just keep your privacy under control. Don't use a common email address, use online-friendly gift cards, don't be too explicit and keep descriptions of yourself anonymous. The potentially good side to this is that some actual underage trafficking and pimping was probably put to a halt and with a major west coast info site down the flow of open minded hot women will find their way to the more classified side of things which means going rates will have to drop.
Unread July 4th, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
No woman is in this business by force or is being trafficked.
AMT takes care of the tax issue.
There is no need for LE spending our precious tax money on crap like that.
This is all about government overhead trying to justify their salaries +benefits +promotions. Period.
AMT only works if the income is reported. Unreported income is tax evasion. Reporting income that's been obtained through illegal means is money laundering. Either way, the feds get involved.
Unread July 4th, 2014
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

I'm concerned that the feds got hold of the subscribers to see if any politicians are mongering.
Unread July 5th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
I'm concerned that the feds got hold of the subscribers to see if any politicians are mongering.
Any moron who uses their real info on such sites deserve the legal ass-raping. You can get free anonymous email from dozens of reliable places. Online safe gift cards if an occasional membership fee is needed. Fake names. Random usernames unique to that site. Prepaid phone for calls and txts. Keep discussions vague and non-specific so it's not worth it to get a court order for your IP address assignment by whatever ISP you use. Beyond that it's not worth it since the NSA probably already has a history of your whole monger adventures but there's still a separation of that data being accessible by FBI or local LE.
Unread July 6th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowhole9 View Post
AAMP is apartment asian massage parlor. Blows AMP out of the water. They have them in LA, i strongly suggest you look into it, and try them. A lot of girls transfer between LA and the Bay Area.

I was a frequenter in the Bay Area, but after the shut down of redbook, it's not the same. Obviously there is no where to view ads and now you can't book an appointment. If anybody has any info on this, please inbox me or post it here. thanks
It's true about AAMP but I've avoided them in LA so far because of the much greater risk of getting caught up in a bust. if you're in a normal MP you can always just cover yourself with a towel, keep your mouth shut and at worst you will have an afternoon or evening wasted. If you are caught up in a AAMP bust you've got some 'splainin to do.
Unread July 7th, 2014
Junior Puppy

blowhole9 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
It's true about AAMP but I've avoided them in LA so far because of the much greater risk of getting caught up in a bust. if you're in a normal MP you can always just cover yourself with a towel, keep your mouth shut and at worst you will have an afternoon or evening wasted. If you are caught up in a AAMP bust you've got some 'splainin to do.
Idk, I don't take the bust factor into consideration when hobbying. But that's just my personal style that I have adopted (but I am very selective in who I see and the types of providers I see). In the Bay Area, busts at AAMP don't really happen. It's not something that we really see. Robberies are more common, we actually had one right before the shut down. Never like hearing about that.

I feel that in an AAMP you may not be unavoidably fucked, though. For one you may have time to quickly put your clothes on, or maybe not. And you "technically" should be there for a massage anyway. You could say you just got there. Plus, those girls usually have terrible english.