Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 8th, 2017
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all
Default what turns you on

I'm in my mid 30s but been in this hobby for over 5 years. I have seen tons of cuties in and out of this hobby but nowadays the thing that turns me on is getting a newbie to give me a HE and more

I was seeing this skinny but very cute Chinese girl name Wendy at a foot massage shop and she was giving me a HE but about a month ago for an unknown reason she cut me off. Wendy just stop giving HE, so I tried a new young girl at the shop and she has been legit for about 4 visits but she finally gave me a HE I could tell it was definitely her first time giving one because she was horrible...but it turned me on so much as I was rubbing her super wet pussy over her jeans that I came fast

Innoncent newbies is my turn on....what is yours?
Unread November 9th, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Innocent HE from newbies...or at least when they fool me into believing it convincingly...that's also my current turn-on...so much more exciting than a FS session with a known FS provider.
Unread November 10th, 2017
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

CG done very well. Or BJ while allowing fingering.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I like DFK from a young provider. If she is married or has a BF its even hotter.
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Watching her do her thing! (Sorry, I'm creepy like that.)
Unread November 11th, 2017
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still a fan of Seeking Arrangement. Getting a hot GND type or a lonely MILF that has never ventured into the sugar dating world is a huge turn on. Nothing is hotter than undressing a regular girl (non-pro) for the first time. The hottest move in the world...???...when you start to remove her panties and she lifts her butt off the bed to help you getting them down!! That is the moment of truth my brothers and people say the greatest moment in their life is the birth of their kids, their wedding day etc., but I say its that moment you get her panties past her hips.... OK OK kids rank up there and may be the best moment but how many damn kids can you have or want? I could pull down a different new girl's panties several times a day for the rest of my life and it would never get old!!! LOL
Unread November 11th, 2017
VIP User

jack1979 is on a distinguished road

One other thing that is tops. Getting her to the big O... I know how and sometimes when and how I will finish... thats for certain... but having the ladies finish is a true joy to behold!!!!
Unread November 13th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I'm still a fan of Seeking Arrangement. Getting a hot GND type or a lonely MILF that has never ventured into the sugar dating world is a huge turn on. Nothing is hotter than undressing a regular girl (non-pro) for the first time. ...
The 1st time Working Single Mom is THE BEST!!!!
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
The 1st time Working Single Mom is THE BEST!!!!
I remember a mom-to-be working a shop in uptown Long Beach. New to the biz. Kinda fun. The next time I went back, mms said she quit. She treated me more like a date than a customer. Definitely inexperienced and fun.
Junior Puppy

Snowflecked has a brilliant futureSnowflecked has a brilliant futureSnowflecked has a brilliant futureSnowflecked has a brilliant futureSnowflecked has a brilliant futureSnowflecked has a brilliant futureSnowflecked has a brilliant futureSnowflecked has a brilliant futureSnowflecked has a brilliant futureSnowflecked has a brilliant futureSnowflecked has a brilliant future

When you get a legit provider to go just a little bit further than the usual.