Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 31st, 2015
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

The Crapmaps folks apparently posted a review that a a nearby Westwood jack shack was closed and they aren't but their business was really hurt. In another case, my favorite CAMP girl told me her co-worker got a negative review and asked me to look it up. I don't pay RM money, so I have no way of directly following through on either. But I believe this is as good a place as any to tell you all that Man Han Tang is still open and Michelle doesn't have stinkpussy, k?
Unread June 1st, 2015
Here To Help!

MPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Guys, we haven't given up the fight with crudmaps we are still finishing up on the new version site that should be ready for testing in a few weeks. I will invite some vips to test it and give feedback.

The new site will load faster and offer many more features that we can't list here because of crudmaps spying on us and stealing ideas.

Thew new submission form will be clearer so users don't fill out the wrong fields and easier to update old fields.

We will keep you posted when we are farther along with the launch.
Unread June 2nd, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWillie View Post
The Crapmaps folks apparently posted a review that a a nearby Westwood jack shack was closed and they aren't but their business was really hurt. In another case, my favorite CAMP girl told me her co-worker got a negative review and asked me to look it up. I don't pay RM money, so I have no way of directly following through on either. But I believe this is as good a place as any to tell you all that Man Han Tang is still open and Michelle doesn't have stinkpussy, k?
Speaking of closed parlors, I think it would be a good idea not to delete a parlor that has closed - when they re-open may have some of the same staff....
Unread June 2nd, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Speaking of closed parlors, I think it would be a good idea not to delete a parlor that has closed - when they re-open may have some of the same staff....

As far as I know they don't there is an option to search under closed so you can see them.
Unread June 4th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
As far as I know they don't there is an option to search under closed so you can see them.
Yeah but all the posts are gone...sometimes it jogs your memory. I saw a real skinny super long haired girl the other day somewhere in the asian triangle and I couldn't place her. Never had her before I don't think, but she looked familiar. somewhere from the OC...anyway...
Unread June 6th, 2015
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPReviews View Post
Hey Guys, we haven't given up the fight with crudmaps we are still finishing up on the new version site that should be ready for testing in a few weeks. I will invite some vips to test it and give feedback.

The new site will load faster and offer many more features that we can't list here because of crudmaps spying on us and stealing ideas.

Thew new submission form will be clearer so users don't fill out the wrong fields and easier to update old fields.

Any chance of some new options in the activity list? I want to know boob access, for one: yes, under shirt; yes, bra slipped up; yes fully topless... Also feeding: yes/no
Unread June 13th, 2015
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

Back to Klausbarbie's (you really want to assume the moniker of "the Butcher of Lyon?") original plaint, I myself just finished a month's membership in *******, or so I thought. My original cc payment was posted on 5/11, and on my account info on RM it said I was "premium until 6/9." Well, that's not quite fair I thought but OK, that's still enough time for my needs. So on 6/8 I cancelled but lo and behold my cc was charged for another month on 6/9! I was very angry and sent an email to "Mongo" and received back a lot of bs about account info temporarily unavailable and that they got my cancellation on 6/9, too late, sorry, but for the confusion they will give me a few extra days and I will be premium until 7/15. I just wanted my money back and pointed out that in the email they had sent me there was a screenshot of my account info and on the very last line it said "cancelled 6/8/15." So I definitely caught them in a lie and emailed them back about that but haven't heard from them since. 95% of businesses, even online, will refund for something like this--unless they are deliberately intending to cheat you out of all they can get.
I looked at their Forums after this and found several posts of people ripped off in the same way. So fellow MPR members, if you ever think of trying out RM just for a month, be wary, be very very wary!
Unread June 14th, 2015

facefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Butcher of Lyon

Haha. Klaus was just a humble toy designer who worked with Mattel to bring you Ken & Barbie. I'm sure Hauptsturmführer Barbie had nothing to do with any killings in Lyon. ( Lyon is actually the capitol of French cuisine as well ).

Anyways, crudmaps is a fucking ripoff site. Mongo, the webmaster uses that site to fund his excursions into the amp scene. He's very aggressive with his marketing, and very money hungry. Going to multiple massage parlours every week is very cost intensive. And he creates a bunch of dummy user names to post mostly exaggerated reviews.
Unread June 24th, 2015
VIP User

jokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

great news!! don't forget to improve the mobile site. current sucks
Unread June 24th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Red face

Quote:

Wow, I hadn't remembered reading this when I just made some comments on the thread on 'what we need' which address the same subject about a new submission form. Obviously if that were easier we would get a lot more reviews here as people don't lose their patience writing them. Thanks for the word on this and looking forward to see it.